Version number
e1.6.0.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

walnut

Recruit
Summary:Crashing after clicking play on launcher, no video or opening. Started after trying to end a won battle, the game wouldn't load so I tried to force close it-which didn't work- I then restarted my pc. after I restarted my pc the game would load to a black screen with the cursor and no sound, nothing else would happen. I've tried a number of fixes however I have been unsuccessful thus far. Suggestions for a fix would be appreciated, I can also talk about what fixes I tried. Thanks.
How to Reproduce:load game, with or without mods.
Have you used cheats and if so which:none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:RX 480 8gb
GPU Driver Version:21.7.1
CPU:i7 2600
RAM:8gb ddr3
Motherboard:intel
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): western digital blue HDD 1tb

Summary:Crashing after clicking play on launcher, no video or opening. Started after trying to end a won battle, the game wouldn't load so I tried to force close it-which didn't work- I then restarted my pc. after I restarted my pc the game would load to a black screen with the cursor and no sound, nothing else would happen. I've tried a number of fixes however I have been unsuccessful thus far. Suggestions for a fix would be appreciated, I can also talk about what fixes I tried. Thanks.
How to Reproduce:load game, with or without mods.
Have you used cheats and if so which:none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:RX 480 8gb
GPU Driver Version:21.7.1
CPU:i7 2600
RAM:8gb ddr3
Motherboard:intel
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): western digital blue HDD 1tb
Hello! Have you tried disabling mods?
You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.

Hello there, yes I have tried without mods. Today I opened bannerlord and it won't even load the launcher so I am an going to see if a reinstall has any effect. Thanks.
I was once helped by deleting the Bannerlord folder in my documents. But you should thing is to copy your save from there.

Back
Top Bottom