Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-07-24_16.16.06_02804907ac2d0f64fe19fdaed67c7265
Edit: I just realized this was also reported in another post by another player. This is the link to their post. My issue is exactly the same as this person's issue. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...aiders-crash-stage-5-conspiracy-party.445186/

Summary: I was completing one of the Conspiracy Theory quests where I had to defeat 3 Mountain Bandit patrols and then a Conspiracy Patrol. I defeated all three Mountain Bandit Patrols. I just finished defeating the Conspiracy Patrol and was on the loot screen when the game suddenly crashed.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Conspiracy Quest
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 471.41
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
I just restarted and fought the conspiracy patrol again. And again it crashed. I provided my saved game at the upload site. When the devs open up the save game, they should march my army to the southwest side of Mazhadan Castle and that's where they'll find the Conspiracy Patrol. Fight them, beat them and I assume the game will crash.

I just restarted and fought the conspiracy patrol again. And again it crashed. I provided my saved game at the upload site. When the devs open up the save game, they should march my army to the southwest side of Mazhadan Castle and that's where they'll find the Conspiracy Patrol. Fight them, beat them and I assume the game will crash.
expand...
Hello! You can try checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.

Absolutely the same problem. Constant crash on the loot screen after defeating the Conspiracy patrol in the Arzagos quest to capture three groups of forest bandits. 2021-07-24_19.19.59_da941a52c102385bc7b5fe96125f581d

Hello! You can try checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.
I appreciate the Info. I did need to update the driver on my graphics card. The other files either told me I already had them installed or they installed successfully. Game files verified successfully on Steam. I also deleted the two folders in Users and Program files. Still crashing. I'm not going to reinstall the game. Pretty much all the crashes I've ever reported, they've fixed. I feel like they'll eventually take care of this one as well. I've spen the last 30 minutes working through the checklist. I'm confident it's not my machine. Guess I'm just not going to complete any Conspiracy Quests for awhile.

INTERESTING... After the quest expired, I found the Conspiracy Patrol, defeated them, and it did NOT crash. The crash only occurs if you fight them while the quest is still active.

Absolutely the same problem. Constant crash on the loot screen after defeating the Conspiracy patrol in the Arzagos quest to capture three groups of forest bandits. 2021-07-24_19.19.59_da941a52c102385bc7b5fe96125f581d
Hello! I recommend creating you a separate topic with your error.
INTERESTING... After the quest expired, I found the Conspiracy Patrol, defeated them, and it did NOT crash. The crash only occurs if you fight them while the quest is still active.
Thanks for the information provided. The developers will be back from vacation soon and will be able to check your problem :xf-smile:

I had same issue, defintly the conspiracy patrol 100% of the time. Also it crashed at the loot screen once defeating a vlandian army. Something with the loot screen in general perhaps? It didn’t do it for the siege of Charas or Unsanc castle. But an open battle and the Conspiracy party it did. Anyway, I may just make a brand new start and go slow until the hot fix.

Back
Top Bottom