How's your "VISION" working out TW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Why did they even bother if they simply don't care about it at all? They should've kept MP unreleased until they felt like focusing on it.
I play this game every day and it doesn't mean I like it... I only have the hope it will become better , but it's hard to feel happy about it, we have very poor communication from the devs, there is no road map, 90% of every update goes to the SP and we can't see any changes to the MP, over 1 year later and we only got like...4-5 new maps? Siege servers still crash for no reason, the faction in captain are super unbalanced, broken weapons and classes.... so it's very hard for us to feel excited and happy again, we're all just here in a limbo, playing this broken buggy unbalanced game hoping for something to change.
Yep, I'd just quit and find something else to focus on for the time being, like most of the player base seems to have done.

Pretty clear multiplayer is extremely low priority for them, and if it isn't low priority they should probably never admit that. Would be absolutely embarrassing if this is what their prioritized work looks like.
Singleplayer is a pretty low priority too seeing as its completely barebones and feels half-arsed and arcadey.
Multiplayer was just left overboard in the middle of the ocean.

Singleplayer is a pretty low priority too seeing as its completely barebones and feels half-arsed and arcadey.
Multiplayer was just left overboard in the middle of the ocean.
yeah not much better on the singleplayer front, but honestly singleplayer feels like their goal is to design a barebones empty thing and rely on modders to make it better lol.

Last edited:
yeah not much better on the singleplayer front, but honestly singleplayer feels like their goal is to design a barebones empty thing and rely on modders to make it better lol.
Which is sad to say that the majority of the devs are working on sp. Modders have a smaller team and can produce a better game, like look at bannerlord online!!!!!

Which is sad to say that the majority of the devs are working on sp. Modders have a smaller team and can produce a better game, like look at bannerlord online!!!!!
I mean bannerlord online isnt a very good example, its extremely unstable. If taleworlds produced bannerlord online we would give them 25% Mostly negative reviews on steam. Bannerlord online just gets a pass cause they're a modder team

I mean bannerlord online isnt a very good example, its extremely unstable. If taleworlds produced bannerlord online we would give them 25% Mostly negative reviews on steam. Bannerlord online just gets a pass cause they're a modder team
What I'm saying is that bannerlord online is literally a smaller team than TW's

Back
Top Bottom