Remove Cav From Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Thistle

Veteran
It adds absolutely nothing to it, it just ruins it for people who can melee. I know you don't want to push the noobs away but they'll still have the archer class.
Thank you, make it so.

+1

Or, prevent cav from walking backwards up the stairs and falling from large heights (which would lame them) therefore limiting cavs impact on Siege mode as a whole. Which will also prevent cav spam on the final G flag.

Hes proposing removing them altogether not making them more expensive. Plus I don't think making cav more expensive is really going to help much, its almost like a quick fix.
Removing cavalry for siege means we are going to have even less choice when it comes to class in the already awful class system.

No thanks, i prefer for khuzait to have something else except like 3 classes

Removing cavalry for siege means we are going to have even less choice when it comes to class in the already awful class system.

You could always have them spawn without horses (You know, like exactly the way it works in single player).

Sure they'd be expensive, but a dismounted Knight with bastard axe and improved armor is still stupid powerful, and I too would appreciate having more options.

What choice you referring to when it comes to infantry? There is almost no difference given with that failure of a class system and the pointless choices of armors. Since arrows dealing way too much damage (and friendly fire not working for months) it doesn’t matter if you die to a arrow and its resulting stun or to a 140 dmg glaive hit in the back. As long as Camping and cav spam is stupidly rewarding we won’t see any proper fights as we used to in warband. I’d happily see khuzaits getting removed as a whole in exchange for a proper load out system to be honest. Playing or fighting against khuzaits was never fun in the first place.

You could always have them spawn without horses (You know, like exactly the way it works in single player).
Sure they'd be expensive, but a dismounted Knight with bastard axe and improved armor is still stupid powerful, and I too would appreciate having more options.
Or you could start by nerfing them. Some of you are doing very drastic changes that may in the future cripple the community in map making when the community decides to actually make the maps to be anti cav instead of the current ones.

What choice you referring to when it comes to infantry? There is almost no difference given with that failure of a class system and the pointless choices of armors. Since arrows dealing way too much damage (and friendly fire not working for months) it doesn’t matter if you die to a arrow and its resulting stun or to a 140 dmg glaive hit in the back. As long as Camping and cav spam is stupidly rewarding we won’t see any proper fights as we used to in warband. I’d happily see khuzaits getting removed as a whole in exchange for a proper load out system to be honest. Playing or fighting against khuzaits was never fun in the first place.
They are not budging on the base game class system, at least we can try and fail in the end to steer them in the right direction.

Until modding tools fixes the mess, such drastic measures seem too far fetched, you're removing a major component of the game, cavalry. It wouldn't be much of an issue in warband because it was already almost never played. But to disable it on the gamemode as a whole seems counter intuitive later on when players decide to make actual good maps that will automatically discourage cavalry when the map creator wants, while encouraging them on others.

Simple, remove khuzait it's an awful faction

I often just use them to get into the castle more quickly, it really sucks when you get killed 5 times in a row ba jav in face and you have to runn all the way again. Its actually quite useful in that regard. Also it can be used to slow the flow of enemies outside the castle or to quickly get to the siege weapons and take care of them.

I often just use them to get into the castle more quickly, it really sucks when you get killed 5 times in a row ba jav in face and you have to runn all the way again. Its actually quite useful in that regard. Also it can be used to slow the flow of enemies outside the castle or to quickly get to the siege weapons and take care of them.
Maybe the devs could make spawns closer especially once flags are taken. I say maybe because they're useless and probably couldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom