How's your "VISION" working out TW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Every alpha tester told you what they thought of it. You didnt listen. The overwhelming majority of your beta players TOLD you. You didnt listen. Now your servers are completely empty. No amount of publicity will overcome the bitterness your playerbase feels for this game and it's management. How's that all working out for you?

but the competitive sweatlords are still playing!
We play because we have the smallest amount of hope that the game might get fixed, but we are basically nothing but bitter at this point with the lack of progress on the MP front. Personally I want Battlemode and Private Servers to be released so that S&M can continue testing what needs to be tested and we can bring the NW scene here, except for the fact that "its all quiet on the MP front".

Pretty clear multiplayer is extremely low priority for them, and if it isn't low priority they should probably never admit that. Would be absolutely embarrassing if this is what their prioritized work looks like.

mememe_7c4dfa56ab0e5e9cd7de4a788f4257e2-1.jpg

Just give me spectator tools ?

not even that is gonna be a thing soon, beast rosters are getting smaller and smaller at the top end.
Well on top of no content at all( been here for two years now and ALL we got is 3 maps, for competitive) lots of people are frustrated by metachanges which are totally over the top and everybody agrees its bad but still dont get adressed for many months just like throwing meta or the Wildling shield. I mean come on TW cant fix that Wildling shield in a matter of half a year?

@Greedalicious i feel you, its a huge disappointment that it still isnt possible to watch a match in none player perspectives, the daring of TW saying its almost finished for half a year..

Anway a new statement wont help because the only thing what would be coming up is a few new ways of saying soon, i just hope they start doing important stuff after duel mode and combat overhaul, three pillars which could grow a playerbase wothout cosmetics would be : Battle mode, Spectator mode and custom servers.

Devs just blindly follow what higher management tells them to. And by the look of it it seems like the higher management never played M&B in their life before. They give devs priorities to focus on and its obviously not MP. They are probably fine with sales they made on a casual SP players and newcomers so they dont need to rush for MP. My thoughts, could be wrong :rolleyes:

Guarantee the people making the decisions don't bother with this forum, they will be telling themselves they're doing a good job.

or, ya know, hire some extra people so we can get both before everyone has quit? should be able to afford it looking at sales, and should be able to recoup that investment when they eventually start adding MTX...
I'm not sure how it's with TW policy on employees, but I think at this point the first thing which should be fixed is some balancing problems which are left without attention since release so what we have right now is improved in terms of quality - and that quick.
Afterwards bring new content and yes, that might prevent the doom.

But if new content is delivered and some problems are not adressed, then the new content will be spoiled.

Be sure to leave out the fact we are talking about Multiplayer.

Tork trying to justify 10 players at peaktime is beautiful.
That's not what I'm trying to say. Just pointing out that maybe the dev's vision is exactly what we have today, with multiplayer clearly not being a priority. I personally will be happy if they deliver on all the promises eventually.

Hopefully once private servers are actually pushed out we'll see something better. 1.6.1 is supposed to deal with MP, but no private servers, so it won't be the patch to fix everything.

I play this game every day and it doesn't mean I like it... I only have the hope it will become better , but it's hard to feel happy about it, we have very poor communication from the devs, there is no road map, 90% of every update goes to the SP and we can't see any changes to the MP, over 1 year later and we only got like...4-5 new maps? Siege servers still crash for no reason, the faction in captain are super unbalanced, broken weapons and classes.... so it's very hard for us to feel excited and happy again, we're all just here in a limbo, playing this broken buggy unbalanced game hoping for something to change.

Back
Top Bottom