[Warband] Add messages with the name of the sound file(Reward 5$ for help)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to help myself. But I believe there are skills that will help me do what I want. And they must be used I give meaning to your reproduction. Otherwise, if I had to do everything alone, you would not be needed.
Filling your meaningless and empty life, aimed only at satisfying your needs, with content is not such an easy task.
Nice narcissist sociopathy you have there.
I suggest this thread be locked.

Nice narcissist sociopathy you have there.
I suggest this thread be locked.
If you do not have special knowledge on the specified question, I propose to pass by. And not to seel here. What you suggest I know, from the area, take and do everything yourself. With such advice, go somewhere else.
You sit here for 11 years, you have 7,630 messages, and you still offer visitors to do everything? If anything, I learned about this time, it should be ashamed. This person tells me about sociopathy ...

No one is going to jump in to help you, investing hours of work just to get a reward of 2 $. I am not sure what you are dreaming off. We both pointed you to the possible solutions which all requires a lot of time. There is no quicker way than that.

of work just to get a reward of 2 $.
As I said, the price will increase over time. So if you know how to do this but want a higher price tag, just wait. If not, I don't need any other advice. I already know all these methods. I am interested in an efficient method, not a manual search.

It is time-intensive as I have written before. No one will invest hours of work into listing your music tracks etc, just to be able to buy a popsicle afterwards.
Yes, if there is no choice, I think you and the popsicle will be happy) Time will tell
In the desert you rejoice at a sip of water, and in the oasis you turn your back on the sea.(с)

Last edited:
I want to help myself. But I believe there are skills that will help me do what I want. And they must be used I give meaning to your reproduction. Otherwise, if I had to do everything alone, you would not be needed.
Filling your meaningless and empty life, aimed only at satisfying your needs, with content is not such an easy task.
What? Do you think that you are surrounded by minions who you can command whenever you want? Do you think you have divine skills and rights to determine our choice of activities? Do you think our only role is to serve you and satisfy your needs? You had started your thread well, but changing your attitude did your cause no good. Attitude like that will only alienate people from you.
You sit here for 11 years, you have 7,630 messages, and you still offer visitors to do everything? If anything, I learned about this time, it should be ashamed. This person tells me about sociopathy ...
Activity on the forum is not an obligation to do what you are supposed to do. It is on your part to do your work, as you will only profit from it. Writing opinions on here is not a paid job; forced labor is not prevalent.
As I said, the price will increase over time. So if you know how to do this but want a higher price tag, just wait. If not, I don't need any other advice. I already know all these methods. I am interested in an efficient method, not a manual search.
I am eager to wait until the reward is raised to 3 USD. After this point, I will bow down to you and do whatever you want me to do.
Yes, if there is no choice, I think you and the popsicle will be happy) Time will tell
In the desert you rejoice at a sip of water, and in the oasis you turn your back on the sea.(с)
Yes, we have no choice but to serve you. I do not even want a popsicle but only your divine approval of my deeds.

Also, there are many out there who talk much, but do nothing. If you do not work for yourself, no one will.

From now on, I will ignore all posts that do not make sense on the topic. Note that you will be just a flood report.

I will lock/close this topic since I doubt that there will come up any useful posts anymore. People which are interested in the 2$ reward can send a private message to fgslm. I will also move this thread to the Modding Hub since it is not a modding problem anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom