[Warband] Add messages with the name of the sound file(Reward 5$ for help)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgslm

Recruit
What should I add to the files so that the game displays a message about the name of the currently playing sound file? Who can tell you how to do this?

state your problem
Вобщем-то мне надо вернуть оригинальную озвучку одному из модов звукам битвы, но сделать это деликатно, не убрав новые звуки дополнительного оружия.
Actually, I need to return the original voice acting to one of the mods to the sounds of the battle, but do it delicately, unequal the new sounds of the additional weapons.

Simplest solution would be that you check manually each sound/music file in their folders and replace the ones which you don't like. Takes more time but seems to be the better way here
No, It sounds simple to you. But it's hard. Because there are many files and they are similar to each other, It is difficult to understand which file corresponds to which action

Last edited:
The easiest feasible solution - which takes a lot of time - is to simply listen up each individual sound/music track and replace them accordingly. In-game you will anyway face the problem that some sounds are random, so you might miss to replace some because they didn't happen to appear.

The easiest feasible solution - which takes a lot of time - is to simply listen up each individual sound/music track and replace them accordingly. In-game you will anyway face the problem that some sounds are random, so you might miss to replace some because they didn't happen to appear.
You see, I have a musical education and not the worst ear. And even I cannot determine exactly which sound corresponds to which in the original, because I need to compare them and remember.

As written, it is in this case the easiest way. There is no possibility to display the name of sounds or music tracks within the game. If you have the source code of the mod you will also have to go through all the file names and check which ones are the ones which you want to replace. You are however free to search for a third party software which achieves what you want to do.

You could search for file/folder comparison software and use it to compare the Sounds folders of Native and your mod. This would probably eliminate a lot of identical sound files.
It would be that simple. But I saw the code of triggers for sound files) It uses priority and sequence. Same local republic from different locations and with different priority / volume. So the mod and original files are mixed.

I don't think anyone who is able to help is motivated by your small change. If you are unwilling to help yourself, then no one should help you. You will see.
I want to help myself. But I believe there are skills that will help me do what I want. And they must be used I give meaning to your reproduction. Otherwise, if I had to do everything alone, you would not be needed.
Filling your meaningless and empty life, aimed only at satisfying your needs, with content is not such an easy task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom