Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Why not just announce when the game is actually ready? This fricking last time ever I bought pre realise ever. What genius thought that everyone should be declaring war against me constantly or my vassal against someone else and if I don't accept lose reputation and in the same time have to think about rebels and Istinia caravan quest that's for some reason always on other side of map?

Today i've seen an enemy lord taking refuge withing a castle when my army was approaching. I besieged the castle but the lord just exited it without losing a single troop. Here i was so happy that they finally use castles for something and this happend. So dissapointing.

I noticed that, not sure if put in bug reports yet but feels like it started in 1.6 or the hotfix

It seems like that formation has been broken and fixed multiple times.

Today i've seen an enemy lord taking refuge withing a castle when my army was approaching. I besieged the castle but the lord just exited it without losing a single troop. Here i was so happy that they finally use castles for something and this happend. So dissapointing.

I saw it for the first time too.

Regarding the new quest to recruit bandits for crime notables, it's a morale hit to recruit them. Why would I do that when I can just go sell them as laborers? It's the same quest with no morale hit. There are a bunch of quests like this that I just almost never do.

Be careful, you two are probably on the forum terrorist watch list. :ohdear:
Actually we don't have any lists, we usually just consult with our red magic conch shell that TW sends everyone of their volunteer staff as a nice gesture.

On a more serious note, keep the thread on-topic. And you're of course always welcome to file a complaint by writing an email to the forum administration, you can find the link via Help under Forum Rules. They're a good read, I encourage everyone to read them since that usually answers a lot of questions.

UPDATE: A number of recent posts have been deleted, since they have nothing to do with the topic at hand. You're welcome to engage in further discussion amongst yourselves via pm, but this thread is about patch notes and that's it.

Last edited:
I was gone for 2 weeks and I'm kinda grumpy to see no new beta still!

Did they fix army wages payment and food consumption moment triggering every time when you load a game like they did again in 1.5.10?
I can't install beta-versions having the game bought in Epic Games store.
You mean the "get paid again and gain steward skill again and again" FEATURE!? ?

The auto recruitment feature on settlements can now be disabled via a checkbox.
Yay! Time to get pack'n and stack'n!

jesus blood the interesting conversations on this forum have fallen off a cliff
Bear Hamlet @danEN like a soldier to the stage;
For he was likely, had he been put on,
To have prov'd most royally; and for his passage
The soldiers' music and the rites of war
Speak loudly for him.

I guess Banner lord was about tHE mods of the forum since we still got no banner's in the game but too many banners on the forum!

Last edited:
I was gone for 2 weeks and I'm kinda grumpy to see no new beta still!
[...]
Most probably we won't have a "new patch" until the last week of July (26-31) since next week is when they take their holidays (plausible)...

----
@danEN, if you read this; let me tell you that you shouldn't have circled the destroyer so much with your Zero... a truly pity. Anyway, thanks for your service all these years; take care of yourself wherever you are.

giphy.gif

@danEN, if you read this; let me tell you that you shouldn't have circled the destroyer so much with your Zero... a truly pity. Anyway, thanks for your service all these years; take care of yourself wherever you are.
In his last days, @danEN didn't seem to care about what was inevitably coming... rest in pieces :cool: soldier!

Most probably we won't have a "new patch" until the last week of July (26-31) since next week is when they take their holidays (plausible)...

----

giphy.gif
Don't encourage him to be a bigger douche, you know he'll be back under a different handle.

Will there be a hotfix today or tomorrow? Loot-Conspiracy-army crash, when coule this bug be fixed?
And I decreased the conspiracy value to zero but still failed? Then why should I deal with it?

Back
Top Bottom