Need More Info Crashing when pressing "done" after a won battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I win a battle, when I press the done button it has a 30% of crashing my game. I dont receive any option for reporting via the crash reporting tool as the game crashes and closes down without any warning or "Do you wish to wait for the game to response" notification. I have gone over the crash list and multiple videos from youtube with suggestions as to what the issue could be. Clean install, resolution fix, starting it in windowed, starting new campaigns, making sure anti software does not stop it, stopped all overlay sofwares (discord, steam, gforce shadowplay, starting it with administrative permissions, updated drivers, downloaded recommended drivers, changed settings to the lowest, nothing has worked. I am unsure of how to relay this, as the crash software does not appear when crashing like this. Linked to my previous thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/crash-ever-so-often.444921/#post-9721434
How to Reproduce: By winning a battle and pressing done (it happens at all size battles). It also happens when trying to load a save after a crash.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods, never modded in this game before
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: Version 471.11
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K
RAM: 32 RAM Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1373MHz
Motherboard: TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB (SSD)

Same issue here. I would also like to add this crash also happens when you finish a tournament, leave the tavern, leave a city you've been walking around in, or finish a prison break. Essentially it happens when you transition back to the campaign map, and it tends to happen more if you do it more than once.

For instance, if I start the game and do one of those actions, it tends to be ok, but if I do any of them again the chance of it happening increases exponentially. The 3rd or 4th time you do any of those is almost a guaranteed crash.

A small update:
I just completely reset my computer, only installing steam, bannerlord and the necessary driver installation tools. It still crashed after 5 minutes when I went to leave a tournament.

Summary: I win a battle, when I press the done button it has a 30% of crashing my game. I dont receive any option for reporting via the crash reporting tool as the game crashes and closes down without any warning or "Do you wish to wait for the game to response" notification. I have gone over the crash list and multiple videos from youtube with suggestions as to what the issue could be. Clean install, resolution fix, starting it in windowed, starting new campaigns, making sure anti software does not stop it, stopped all overlay sofwares (discord, steam, gforce shadowplay, starting it with administrative permissions, updated drivers, downloaded recommended drivers, changed settings to the lowest, nothing has worked. I am unsure of how to relay this, as the crash software does not appear when crashing like this. Linked to my previous thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/crash-ever-so-often.444921/#post-9721434
How to Reproduce: By winning a battle and pressing done (it happens at all size battles). It also happens when trying to load a save after a crash.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods, never modded in this game before
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: Version 471.11
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K
RAM: 32 RAM Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1373MHz
Motherboard: TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB (SSD)

Hello! You can checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.
Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when they back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Hello,
I have already been through everything on that list, I have read multiple similar threads aswell trying out their solutions. My biggest problem is, when it crashes to the desktop the crash uploading tool does not appear, it only gives me the option to go into safe mode when I try to start the game again which doesn’t change anything in regards to frequency in crashes

Hello,
I have already been through everything on that list, I have read multiple similar threads aswell trying out their solutions. My biggest problem is, when it crashes to the desktop the crash uploading tool does not appear, it only gives me the option to go into safe mode when I try to start the game again which doesn’t change anything in regards to frequency in crashes
Have you tried upgrading to 1.6.0 b?

1.5.9 never rarely crashed just glitched. here on 1.5.10 got the "done" crashing here as well, really beenn pretty bad, lol soon am gonna be "done" with this game lol. though i really don't want to be!

updated the nvidia drivers still crashes.

msi rtx 2080 ti, i9 9900k, msi ace motherboard, 64gb hyper rgb ram, nvme 512gb

1.5.9 never rarely crashed just glitched. here on 1.5.10 got the "done" crashing here as well, really beenn pretty bad, lol soon am gonna be "done" with this game lol. though i really don't want to be!

updated the nvidia drivers still crashes.

msi rtx 2080 ti, i9 9900k, msi ace motherboard, 64gb hyper rgb ram, nvme 512gb
We will wait for the developers to return from vacation :xf-frown:

Do you have a save file just before the fight started? We can try to reproduce this on our end.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file just before the fight started? We can try to reproduce this on our end.

A save file wouldn't help. If I save before the battle that crashes, exit the game, restart the PC, start the game again, reload the save and fight the battle, there is a fair chance it won't crash when pressing done.

This issue normally presents itself after a battle, finishing a tournament, leave the tavern, leave a city you've been walking around in, or finish a prison break, essentially when you transition back to the campaign back, after you do any of those 2-3 times, as I already mentioned.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.

A save file wouldn't help. If I save before the battle that crashes, exit the game, restart the PC, start the game again, reload the save and fight the battle, there is a fair chance it won't crash when pressing done.

This issue normally presents itself after a battle, finishing a tournament, leave the tavern, leave a city you've been walking around in, or finish a prison break, essentially when you transition back to the campaign back, after you do any of those 2-3 times, as I already mentioned.

Just my 2 cents. I just bought the game yesterday and I've been crashing non stop, glad to see I'm not the only one.

I have the same issue! I deleted all my saves so I am now just at the beginning of a battle, I win and then it crashes when clicking done. My game is unplayable

I have the same issue! I deleted all my saves so I am now just at the beginning of a battle, I win and then it crashes when clicking done. My game is unplayable
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Back
Top Bottom