Taleworlds, it's time to shut down this multiplayer

Should TW shut down all multiplayer servers immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 79 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 66 45.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

why do you think they never changed the class system even though it's universally reviled by their existing playerbase? because the old system wouldn't work on consoles.
the old system worked fine on consoles;
warband is out on console and it was great.

the class system is just for newbies IMO i think they expect alot more new players and a class system is simpler,

but i do not like it

the old system worked fine on consoles;
warband is out on console and it was great.

the class system is just for newbies IMO i think they expect alot more new players and a class system is simpler,

but i do not like it
Class system makes sense for new players, who are not used to the game and just want to quickly pick a pre-made class. Having a custom class, like in warband, should be implemented for more veterans, maybe have it that we can customise what weapons, armours, perks I guess, to choose before you'll start the game.

Class system makes sense for new players, who are not used to the game and just want to quickly pick a pre-made class. Having a custom class, like in warband, should be implemented for more veterans, maybe have it that we can customise what weapons, armours, perks I guess, to choose before you'll start the game.
exactly like the best of both systems,

premade classes for people who need them

the ability to customize every aspect of them for everyone else

edit:
i just tried to play wednesday,
not a single person on...
all day.... not a single one in custom servers,
and with matchmaking its now completely dead got a couple of captain mode in, but now im just giving up,

you dont really need to shut down what is already dead :sad:

Last edited:
exactly like the best of both systems,

premade classes for people who need them

the ability to customize every aspect of them for everyone else

edit:
i just tried to play wednesday,
not a single person on...
all day.... not a single one in custom servers,
and with matchmaking its now completely dead got a couple of captain mode in, but now im just giving up,

you dont really need to shut down what is already dead :sad:
I thought the Armory was there to customize your loadout for every faction but it just shows the options, you still have to pick the perks you want at the select screen.
Yesterday evening there finally was a EU siege server after a TDM and it was even full. The priority should be stable servers but that has been said many, many times already

HEEEEEY GUYS it's been a while, thought I'd check how Bannerlord is doi-
oh

Seriously it gets funnier every time I check back here. I think most of us think TW should've just halted MP development and set a different course ages ago, as over time doing so becomes increasingly difficult.

HEEEEEY GUYS it's been a while, thought I'd check how Bannerlord is doi-
oh

Seriously it gets funnier every time I check back here. I think most of us think TW should've just halted MP development and set a different course ages ago, as over time doing so becomes increasingly difficult.
But their new modes are sooooo popular compared to warbands!

Back
Top Bottom