Weird gaming habits, post your rituals

Users who are viewing this thread

i do not play with sound or blood

i input "ui.toggle_ui" in the terminal to remove everything from the screen

i limit my frame rate to 141 and make sure my gpu never hits 100% bc i heard that it causes "input lag"

i was wondering what do other people do with their setup, what settings do you change(blurring etc)?

Last edited:
Immediately quitting the game after getting spawnkilled by one of dozens of that couching jokeys or a cav menav hit and rage about the slow progress and the **** balance of this game.

I spend most of my first lives in a fresh TDM match by just walking around unarmed with the lowest perk till somebody decides to kill me. I've gathered a few demostrations with that.

Immediately quitting the game after getting spawnkilled by one of dozens of that couching jokeys or a cav menav hit and rage about the slow progress and the **** balance of this game.
hopefully with the increased cost of cav (400 for heavy) and the removal of menav for empire cav the cav meta will be reduced.
(although no hp reduction for horses yet)

yea it is annoying but 1.6 might be a big update

I spend most of my first lives in a fresh TDM match by just walking around unarmed with the lowest perk till somebody decides to kill me. I've gathered a few demostrations with that.
what is a demonstration?
sad that people just kill a pedestrian;
i like to walk around when there is a low population in a tdm server also bc people like to duel when there isnt the chaos of archers and cav backstabbing everyone

join to any random captain battle match, sees clans using cav parking and quit, wait another 2 months to play online again

Here is what I do everytime I enter a game, my friend.

I bring my chin down to protect my neck while continuing to stare in the opponents eyes. I bring up my hands and say "I don't want no trouble ya hear". I Flex my traps and core and slightly bend my knees.

Here comes the important part. In a low voice I begin to say "wolowolowolowolowolo" slowly increasing in volume. The opponent should be surprised by now. I begin to sway side to side and loosen all facial muscles and my anal sphincter and my kegal muscle. By now I am pretty loud and my opponent will have stepped back and appear visibly shaken.

I begin to piss and **** myself and let my eyes roll to the back of my head. By now, I'm chanting "WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO" at the top of my lungs.

The opponent will run away. Everyone within a one mile radius will feel a terrifying presence within their soul.

Marvel as you ascend into your planar form.

i have never seen this i can't believe archers and cav didnt kill u
There were players who would regularly run around unarmed in Warband TDM. It was fun to protect them. Emergent gameplay.

This is one reason why the gold system was so good. People created many roles. There were pacifists, peasants, scavengers, merchants, duelists, goblins, guards, lords, etc. Easily identifiable by their gear.

Lather myself down in Mayonnaise and getting two pieces of bread. Instantly slap them on the sides of my head. I then go to the nearest mirror and call myself an "idiot sandwich" As the famous Gordon Ramsey does to increase morale amongst the crew. I proceed to then put on the movie Cory in the House on loop as background noise.

hopefully with the increased cost of cav (400 for heavy) and the removal of menav for empire cav the cav meta will be reduced.
(although no hp reduction for horses yet)
Exept its not a great way to balance the gamemode. Newer players wont be able to play the class because they wont be good enough to save up the gold to play the class.
Class limits would work alot better.

Back
Top Bottom