who is the best duelist NA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Narmin, Wegnas, Chowski, Crusader, Crypex around in that order
crypex doesnt belong on that list he's more comparable with players like nopanda, plug, bernie, superhobo. Crypex and those guys are good but not in the same tier as the top 5 people
people like sufference and forsaken belong on that list. Also wegnas beat narmin

Wegnas, Narmin, Sufference, forsaken is top 4

Last edited:
Wegnas beat Narmin when swords were the size of toothpicks on Vlandia. I haven't seen Sufferance (pub player who hasen't faced any competition in a duel tournament besides a Forsaken with 50% packet loss aka an unplayable game) or Forsaken on in forever.

Wegnas beat Narmin when swords were the size of toothpicks on Vlandia. I haven't seen Sufferance (pub player who hasen't faced any competition in a duel tournament besides a Forsaken with 50% packet loss aka an unplayable game) or Forsaken on in forever.
they were on the last time there was a tournament back in december
6 month break doesnt matter much when we're talking about people with thousands of hours

Also the match was so close between wegnas and narmin that you could probably say either or is better, same with the match between narmin and forsaken. Coin flip between those guys i dont think any of em would win 9 out of 10 times definitively between each other

oh so thats the kind of person I'm talking with.. Sad!
they could take a break for a year they still have thousands of hours of practicing reaction time that doesnt just go away, thats true for any game.
No reason to think mount and blade is the exception

Back
Top Bottom