What MUST be changed in BANNERLORD !

Users who are viewing this thread

Here is a video I made with the objective of giving feedback to Taleworlds on what I think needs to change in Bannerlord
This thread exists with the purpose of creating a space where everyone can give what according to him MUST change in the game before its release
The video is in French but has ENGLISH subtitles !
All the informations are in the video:

-------
EDIT: Here is a little summary of what's in the video:
- I'm only talking about the commandment of the troops in this video as this is the thing at what I'm the most skilled.
- Distance troops need 2 new orders: 1 - Being able to select a ennemie formation to shoot at. 2 - A "shoot at my command" order would give a real depth to the commandment of the skirmishers and of the crossbowman's.
- Shield walls are not effective when retreating: Troops needs to always look in the new direction that the player is ordering when they are in shield wall. If the formation is in line the troops must always go as fast as possible to the new position that the player is ordering without facing a specific direction during movement.
- Siege ladders must be fixed and troops not being able to reach and hit the door is a problem too. Is there a big siege update coming up we don't know about ?
- Transfer troops order is great but it must be expand as right now it is not enough readable and not efficient enough. We should me able to manage specific types of troops/classes too. For exemple we should be able to split shield infantry and shock infantry (2h troops)

This video will be followed with a part 2 because there is more to say on the commandment of the troops
-------

And you ? What do you think must be changed in Bannerlord

Last edited:
STOP we only accept Flesson19 video promotion HERE

da426949498e48f66ca191861a8327a7.png

Bannerlord is perfect as it is. Stop trying to change it for clicks. Or is it cliques.
Here, read this post by Cinq dollars instead of counting youtube money.
1st:
A 2,4 K YouTube Channel doesn't make any money.

2nd:
As a fan of M&B and a lover of tactical games I'm doing my best to give feedbacks to TaleWorlds. I'm using my YouTube channel to give these feedbacks so that I can reach as many players as I can and to make them react to what i'm saying in these videos. This way some people that would never come to this forum are part of the feedback process.

3rd:
You haven't looked or listened at what I've sent but I did read the post you linked.
If only you watched the video or at least the thumbnail you would know that in the video I'm mostly talking about what's in the post ?
I'm not trying to reinvent M&B, I'm giving feedbacks after 2 years of playing and focusing of the commandment of the troops.

4th:
In the video I'm talking about ladders not working, shield walls not working as intended when falling back and archers not being able to shoot at what the player wants.
NO, the game is not perfect even if it's my favorite game. Before it releases, some things need to be changed, others must be expanded and many must be fixed.

don't care, game is 100% legit and perfect i don't see there is any point questioning taleworlds' vison
I'm not questioning Taleworlds vision, I'm giving feedbacks on non working features.

@CaptainFracas in this forum there are many, many topics where we not only point out the flaws, but in some cases we even present solutions and amazing features that are missing in game. But unfortunately we're all hostage to slow game development and lack of expressive content.

The people on this forum are so saturated with these repetitive feedbacks that the only way to stay sane is make jokes, memes and comments with sarcasm. Don't blame them. They spent a lot of time here, trying to change something. I also harbor some hope until the final version is delivered, I've already made some suggestions, and I come to this forum to check if we have any positive feedback. But not...

Do what you think you should do. Good luck.

3rd:
You haven't looked or listened at what I've sent but I did read the post you linked.
If only you watched the video or at least the thumbnail you would know that in the video I'm mostly talking about what's in the post ?
I'm not trying to reinvent M&B, I'm giving feedbacks after 2 years of playing and focusing of the commandment of the troops.
I'm not clicking a video with someone's "hysterical" face on it, I'm not 12 anymore.
As people said, anything you could possibly say was already said many times on this forum and illustrated with long game mechanics posts, pictures and videos made by the suffering fans. Since you probably only play MP, you may be ignorant of what was going on with SP all this time. So, no clicky for you CaptainFace.
Now if you had established forum credibility with knowledgeable posts and good judgement, I might have had a look at what you say. But no, your forum activity is almost all about MP and then there is this. (lol)

Last edited:
I'm not clicking a video with someone's "hysterical" face on it, I'm not 12 anymore.
As people said, anything you could possibly say was already said many times on this forum and illustrated with long game mechanics posts, pictures and videos made by the suffering fans. Since you probably only play MP, you may be ignorant of what was going on with SP all this time. So, no clicky for you CaptainFace.
Now if you had established forum credibility with knowledgeable posts and good judgement, I might have had a look at what you say. But no, your forum activity is almost all about MP and then there is this. (lol)
Hello there,

Since when you should have credibility on a forum to express yourself. How do you know he only play multiplayer or singleplayer (If you think forum posts is relative to time played, your wrong)? And the question isn't even that. Someone with 1 hour on single player can have a good argument on something. I only see in your post a desire to be unpleasant, or a completely distorted view of reality.

Hello there,

Since when you should have credibility on a forum to express yourself. How do you know he only play multiplayer or singleplayer (If you think forum posts is relative to time played, your wrong)? And the question isn't even that. Someone with 1 hour on single player can have a good argument on something. I only see in your post a desire to be unpleasant, or a completely distorted view of reality.
I think you are confused about opinions and rights.
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they stink. Unless they are backed by something more substantial than your "even a broken clock is correct twice a day" logic. This is where knowledge and judgment come to play. And they need to be demonstrated, not claimed. One ready way of gauging this on a forum is... checking someone's posting history!
Everyone has a right to post and everyone else has a right to criticize him, this is how rights work.
I hope this helps your youtuber follower development.

Last edited:
People are going through a kind of Bannerlord derangement syndrome, like the 2016 one, people are avoiding acknowledging that this is all the game is about, that what they hoped will never come true. So don't expect any constructive posts here, people are still in denial, the game they've been waiting for ten years is being a disappointment for them,the greater the expectation, the greater the disillusionment.

Luckily I'm new to Mount and blade, and I'm loving the game, with mods of course,they solve almost everything,so for me the game it's okay.

PS: My only complain is about the wokeness, to many testosterone in females.

Last edited:
The video would've been fine if it was included as an afterthought in a well-constructed post rather than trying to immediately shove the video down everybody's throats. That comes across as disingenuous and a cheap scheme to get clicks and views.
PS: My only complain is about the wokeness, to many testosterone in females.
If this is what first comes to mind when you think about the game's flaws, then you've got some problems.

Back
Top Bottom