BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

? MEET THE TEAM: Divitiarum [Div]

Users who are viewing this thread

MnB-Comp spoke with the leaders of Divitiarum, DonNeto, Enter and their IGL, Bloody_Death as well as their player Lord. Divitiarum is rooted in the clan Armia Koronna, short AK.

Divitiarum is a newcomer to Division A but played as AK in WFaS and is rooted there. You also participated as AK in BEAST#1. Tell us a bit about your way until now!
DonNeto: Armia Koronna was founded as clan for WFaS in 2011 and became after his foundation the best clan in WFaS. The tag is still the most respected in the game up to now. AK was playing also in Native as well for two tournaments and also participated in the Polish LAN-tournament, the only other LAN tournament to be hosted next to Battle for Bucharest. AK got to the second place there. The AK Main Team for the LAN Tournament was quite similar to the Div-Roster now (featuring Longinus, StalkeR, DonNeto, Bertalicious and Aela). We played that tournament as AK, but no other tournaments. Bloody_Death was also playing in AK in WFaS in our main team.
Enter: AK in Bannerlord was big disaster though. It's a sad, but honest answer.
DonNeto: We decided with the old roster to play competitive in Bannerlord, we played in AK in BEAST#1 and played for fun. After BEAST#1 was concluded we decided to take a break from BL. StalkeR, me and Longinus decided to return for tryharding and met Enter and Shav, playing for KW at that time. We founded the new team with them, Divitiarum. Bloody_Death then rejoined our Team as well! The team was founded a couple of days before the deadline for BEAST#3 and were very successful.
Enter: We decided to create a new clan with a new formula, new players and a new way to play and tryhard the game. That's the reason why I founded Divitiarum together with StalkeR, Longinus and DonNeto. We made a lot of progress in a short period of time.

You also feature a second team, Chao – how are the two teams connected?
DonNeto: We are players from WFaS. We got a big roster, we needed to split it for both teams. We want to have two teams to also play internals.
Bloody_Death: The connection is very deep, we are watching each other’s streams, and help each other with leadership questions, we even get tips from the second team.
DonNeto: We even help each other out with leading, I help Team 2 with leading when Georgitto is not around.
Bloody_Death: This team is our future basically. I hope my future son will play in that team!

You feature 13 players on your roster. Tell us a bit about these!
Bloody_Death: Our infantry is rotating with the line-up being Lord, gorN, Szymczak, myself and Enter once he is back. Longinus is also playing inf, we are quite variable about who can play inf; even DonNeto is able to play Inf. We are rotating and playing the strength of our players, Longinus for example is good with throwing. Everyone is fair sports on our roster if needed to sit out. There is always potential for improvement though and we are working on that.
DonNeto: StalkeR was the best player on our team, but he lost interest in the game recently. Longinus is playing cavalry when needed, but the main cavalry is Aela and DonNeto. Our best infantries are Szymzac and Bloody_Death.
Bloody_Death: The good thing about our big roster is that we are not giving defaults, since we have always enough players.

I heard that Bloody Death has recently taken over the Ingame Lead. As IGL myself I am obviously interested what lead to this step and if it shifted your tactics?
Bloody_Death: All lies, we don’t need an IGL! We are all very smart! Before it was Longinus shotcalling, but he had RL stuff going on, so I chipped in and took over IGL.
DonNeto: Georgitto will overthrow him, once he is ready.

Now to you, Bloody_Death, do you enjoy your new position as IGL? Are you planning to stay on that position long term?
Bloody_Death: I could imagine to stay the Ingame Leader, but that connects to the team’s feeling as well. It must be accepted by the team. If the team wants it, I would like to stay on that position, but I can also imagine sharing or giving back the Ingame Lead with/to Longinus once he is back. We also share our opinions and thoughts about strategy within the team and that is what I really like.

Div has been known for stacking with 3-4+ players notoriously at night, which even lead for some competitive skirmish players to band together to hunt you down. What is your motivation for this? Attracting hunters or tryharding to improve as quickly as possible? Or both?
Bloody_Death: We all have our work days and when coming home, some geniuses are drinking then and that is how it usually starts. Evening relexation program.
DonNeto: We like stacking because it is fun to see Argentum quitting the game.
Bloody Death: We have seen many many ragequits by Argentum.
Enter: Also Varadin.

How would you rate the toxicity in the competitive scene?
Bloody_Death: I have seen toxicity from DMs side, especially in the Polish community, but when we fought RM it was completely civil and friendly. All the other teams were also very friendly.
Lord: Even after matches we meet with some opponents on TeamSpeak
DonNeto: Imagine making Drama because someone plays 4 archers on Skirmish.
Enter: DM are not exceedingly popular within the Polish community.
Bloody_Death: Flat and said: Kicking out a player after losing finals is showing weakness. I think this does not stand for teamplay.
DonNeto: Our favourite DM Intelektuelista is Entral.

Who are your favorite opponents? Maximum 3.
Simia Gentem, Deutschritter and Risen Manifest.

What is your opinion on the current state of the game?
DonNeto: BD answers this.
Bloody_Death: Hard to find the right words. I think the devs have to put in a lot of work to make it accessible for the bigger mass of players – so we are looking forward to bigger patches with more input and that’s what we have been waiting for quite a while. But you see, we didn’t lose the motivation yet, since we are still playing.
The game is not unplayable or just bad or that. We still have hope in TaleWorlds to get on the bigger stage – that is why we also keep going.

Can DonNeto be considered a Division A cavalry?
Bloody_Death: 100%, surely. DonNeto is the kind of cav which you can send out on mission and he will make sure he has impact, be it killing archers, dueling cavs or stabbing inf. I want to add that Aela is also absolutely worthy of this division as she was able to translate her Warband Native experience very well into Bannerlord.

Speaking of performances: You managed to squeeze 3 Rounds against RM - that being the highest count on rounds they lost so far.
Bloody_Death: It was a very hard match, since RM and DM rule the scene for so long.
I personally agree with the statement that these two teams need a league for their own. But I think we took a long path for this and trained a lot for that. We trained a lot to take these rounds and it makes us proud that we took these three rounds. We definitely see progress here.

Who is going to win the Finals?
DonNeto: RM. Their cavalry and archer are better, and this will be the deciding fact.
Bloody_Death: RM. Because they are way cooler. For Infantry I do not know certainly, Archer and cavalry yes.
Enter: RM. They are better overall.

IHow do you perceive the current impact of archery?
Bloody_Death: If you have a very good archer who has intelligence, awareness and melee defence – like Koso – then it is really strong. You can play Koso all the time as archer. Still overall the influence of archery is limited if you are not very good at it.
DonNeto: Also, Popowicz! He is playing very clever. If an Archer plays very smart, their impact is very high.

Any bets for your next match? Are you going to win?
Bloody_Death: It is a hard prediction, but yes, sure.
DonNeto: Ask Aeronwen. Depends on the admins‘ decision regarding Aela.

Thank you for being open to answer our questions. Any other message for us?
Boody_Death: Divitiarum is all about ‚Road to Global‘. We came from the bottom and now play in the highest division. There has been definitely huge progress. RM and DM rule this scene for so long – but I consider it impressive that some WFaS-Players gather up and conquer the road to division A.
In the future - make sure to make that known - we will take more rounds of these two spawns.
To William, *blinkblink* - Still alive, waiting for my hero to show up.
Enter: We will win Division A, it is just a matter of time.

NameClass POS Stats (global/class)DP-Rating
EnterInfantry-
DonNetoCavalry#9 / #785
Bloody_DeathInfantry#33 / #1387
InspireCavalry99
Szymczak1503Infantry#20 / #573
LonginusCavalry#22 / #12-
BertaliciousArcher#3 / #1-
AelaCavalry#8 / #686
LordInfantry#38 / #1583
StalkerArcher-
MR GornInfantry#47 / #1773
angrynerdInfantry-
NoldorFlex-
Avg. DP: 83 (DM 95)

Follow MnBComp:
Contact MnBComp Staff:
8tq8qck.gif
Aeronwen
fARbO47.png
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Bard
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Callum
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Jabdimelborn
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Le Roux
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
OGL
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Scar
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
TheCardboardBox
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter

Last edited:
How would you rate the toxicity in the competitive scene?
Bloody_Death: I have seen toxicity from DMs side, especially in the Polish community, but when we fought RM it was completely civil and friendly. All the other teams were also very friendly.
Lord: Even after matches we meet with some opponents on TeamSpeak
DonNeto: Imagine making Drama because someone plays 4 archers on Skirmish.
Enter: DM are not exceedingly popular within the Polish community.
Bloody_Death: Flat and said: Kicking out a player after losing finals is showing weakness. I think this does not stand for teamplay.
DonNeto: Our favourite DM Intelektuelista is Entral.
Let me translate it:
"Aela is our queen and Hairless showing her that due to her obnoxious behaviour and lacks of skill she doesn't belong to DM has hurt her feelings, so now we hate him".

Let me translate it the correct way:
"Aela is one of our players, is showing up and playing good. In my opinion kicking someone out and/or making one player responsible for a loss is a sign of weakness. That's only my opinion! And we don't hate hairless!"

Let me translate it:
"Aela is our queen and Hairless showing her that due to her obnoxious behaviour and lacks of skill she doesn't belong to DM has hurt her feelings, so now we hate him".
From my conclusion I think that, Hairless secretly has a crush on me because he talks so much everywhere about me...
to @Hairless ✂??
tenor.gif

Btw Nicely doooone interview ??

thanks to Bard for the work done and to the divitarium for answering the questions It's really nice to learn more about the divitarium team

I had the opportunity to play and observe you during the training sessions and the official match against our team. You showed us some very nice things and it was a pleasure to play against you.

I wish you guys to continue and persevere! See you on the battlefield

Jokes aside, Divitarium has been my favourite team so far in Div A. Enter and me became friends during the first days of EA, i was supporting him and his clan when he created Div. I am so happy the clan has improved so much! As they said, they came from bottom to top division. They have very strong players and huge potential. I believe in Beast 6 they are guaranteed in TOP 3. I really like DonNeto's cav gameplay, he is amazingly so strong sometimes he is surprising me. BloodyDeath was one of the top tier infs in warband, once he is completely used to play at bannerlord, he will be unstoppable aswell. Aela has really strong bumphits and game awareness. It's a pity that DM kicked her (or she left idk) just because she underperformed little bit. I still think Aela is better cavalry than Arni. Also Aela is not using her gender/feminine side as advantage to make friends or something and i think that's pretty cool. She is just minding her business and playing her game. Also i like Longinus' gameplay but i didn't see him play cav lately, he is good at multi-class tho. Szymzack is confirmed auto-block (!) jk, he has very solid blocks if he keeps training and plays competitively he has huge potential. He just needs to have little bit game awareness and becarefull about ranged. Lord has been my friend for a long time, i am just happy for him that he found such a nice team with cool environment and great personalities. He is also very good inf and deserves to play in Div A. I believe soon enough, Georgitto will have a coup and become a leader and IGL. Don't forget me when you got the power Georgitto.

Shortly, as i said Div is the by far best team i have ever seen in community so far. I hope they will continue playing and get even higher places.

Jokes aside, Divitarium has been my favourite team so far in Div A. Enter and me became friends during the first days of EA, i was supporting him and his clan when he created Div. I am so happy the clan has improved so much! As they said, they came from bottom to top division. They have very strong players and huge potential. I believe in Beast 6 they are guaranteed in TOP 3. I really like DonNeto's cav gameplay, he is amazingly so strong sometimes he is surprising me. BloodyDeath was one of the top tier infs in warband, once he is completely used to play at bannerlord, he will be unstoppable aswell. Aela has really strong bumphits and game awareness. It's a pity that DM kicked her (or she left idk) just because she underperformed little bit. I still think Aela is better cavalry than Arni. Also Aela is not using her gender/feminine side as advantage to make friends or something and i think that's pretty cool. She is just minding her business and playing her game. Also i like Longinus' gameplay but i didn't see him play cav lately, he is good at multi-class tho. Szymzack is confirmed auto-block (!) jk, he has very solid blocks if he keeps training and plays competitively he has huge potential. He just needs to have little bit game awareness and becarefull about ranged. Lord has been my friend for a long time, i am just happy for him that he found such a nice team with cool environment and great personalities. He is also very good inf and deserves to play in Div A. I believe soon enough, Georgitto will have a coup and become a leader and IGL. Don't forget me when you got the power Georgitto.

Shortly, as i said Div is the by far best team i have ever seen in community so far. I hope they will continue playing and get even higher places.
Thank you for giving answer on one of our interview's questions. Honestly You did that better than we did in the interview.
:love:

You guys are improving most of all, just because of your crazy grinding 24/7. You are terrifiying anybody queueing in late night. Would say most creative clan looking at tactics, still remember you ****ing us up with Khuzait horsearchers. Looking forward to our next match ! ;D

Back
Top Bottom