Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

Added automatic kick for excessive team damage and kills.
Doesn't seem to be working. Also afk detection and auto-kick doesn't work properly since ages. Kick polls will improve stuff a little, still afk detection takes too long, most of the time the round ends without the afk player getting kicked and that needs to be fixed.

Played all weekend (20+hours) without a single crash, after the update today it crashes constantly. It crashes when I start the game, when I exit the game, entering towns, and entering and exiting tournaments. Something major is up with the update.

Is anybody else have constant crash issues with this build?

I would highly recommend patching asap or unroll this update until it gets properly tested, shoving this out to the main build is disappointing to say the least.

Last edited:
Played all weekend (20+hours) without a single crash, after the update today it crashes constantly. It crashes when I start the game, when I exit the game, entering towns, and entering and exiting tournaments. Something major is up with the update.

Is anybody else have constant crash issues with this build?

I would highly recommend patching asap or unroll this update until it gets properly tested, shoving this out to the main build is disappointing to say the least.
Matches still crashing constantly
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
Sorry I meant the server not my client, NA East TDM and Siege servers. Crashes at least once every 1-2 games in both

Crash upload identifier
2021-07-08_05.15.31_9dab8026e32dc8eb3e53bcdd7d16c247

Started a new game fought some looters and crashed at end of battle

The update has totally broke my game.

Another crash dump sent for this build.

2021-07-09_03.26.16_9dab8026e32dc8eb3e53bcdd7d16c247

Still crashing constantly since the broken update was rolled out to the main build. Damn right when my campaign was starting to get good.

Last edited:
With this update, trying to load new save games causes CTD. I can load old saves but if I save new one, entering the load page causes CTD. I had to manually delete broken new save games from documents in order to load some working old saves again.

That can be related to modded gear main char wearing. I'll try with no gear to be sure. Nevertheless, it should be fixed.

Edit: I confirm source of the CTD is modded gear. No problem after removed all of them from main char.
Since I have everything on main char as modded, I'll do more tests to see what's actually causing CTD, armor or weapon or horse or maybe even the horse armor...

Another edit a day later: Looks like only problem is custom mount barding/armor. Maybe I can find a workaround to fix that myself.

Final edit: Already found a workaround. My custom horse mesh was horse_brown and the barding was invisible with mesh "crafting_mat_s" now I just changed barding mesh same as the horse itself "horse_brown" and it is working flawlessly. I can save and load without crashes.

These findings can lead TW why crafting_mat_s causing CTD but cat_a4 and horse_brown not causing such things. (Though, cat_a4 causes visual glitches)

Last edited:

Hotfix 12/07/21

Multiplayer​

Changes
  • Added a spam filter to chat. Players can send up to 5 messages in the span of 15 seconds. If players exceed this limit, the spam filter will not let any messages be sent.
  • Lowered the character limit on chat messages from 500 to 100.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug with empty chat messages causing the client to crash.

Can I issue orders while enemy is fleeing? It was working in 1.5.9 and wasn't working in 1.5.10 beta, yet there's no mention of this change in changelog. This is pretty important change.

Honestly got to say that I'm pretty disapointed with the team and how they rolled out a broken patch that crashes constantly then went on holiday.
I think they had not much choice when there are national holidays. No matter which game you develop it will be hard to force the theam to work.on days that are mandatory to give them free time.

I think they had not much choice when there are national holidays. No matter which game you develop it will be hard to force the theam to work.on days that are mandatory to give them free time.

I reported these issues on July 7th which gave them plunty of time to fix the issue or roll back the previous build which was stable.

Any plans to patch the broken main build or roll back the stable version of 1.5.10? Just look at the crash report page and it is clear a broken build was rolled out on the last 1.5.10 build update.

Back
Top Bottom