Do we know the TW plans for improving diplomacy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey op you promised that revolutionary letter.where is the letter?or you are just the echivalent version of vice?and I see the rest of the gang is in the comment section.Is amazing how the exact same small π π gather here like always with MuH WaRbaND iS beTteR...when was the last time you played vanila warband?with out mods?

Hey op you promised that revolutionary letter.where is the letter?or you are just the echivalent version of vice?and I see the rest of the gang is in the comment section.Is amazing how the exact same small π π gather here like always with MuH WaRbaND iS beTteR...when was the last time you played vanila warband?with out mods?
Well not many people on the forum really seemed to want to do that letter. Everyone was too jaded and too cynical and apathetic.

So it got put in the bin

Wanting Bannerlord to be a bit better than averagely modded warband isn't much to ask really (considering the huge amount of time that Bannerlord has been in development)

As for plain, completely unmodded warband - yeah it sucked. Of course it did.... but absolutely no-one here is disputing that.

Last edited:
Well not many people on the forum really seemed to want to do that letter. Everyone was too jaded and too cynical and apathetic.

So it got put in the bin

Wanting Bannerlord to be a bit better than averagely modded warband isn't much to ask really (considering the huge amount of time that Bannerlord has been in development)

As for plain, completely unmodded warband - yeah it sucked. Of course it did.... but absolutely no-one here is disputing that.
-Snip-.I want better diplomacy but to want diplomacy like idk...crusader kings 3 is quite stupid -snip-.Yea a good mod is medieval conquest but we need to understand that games like m&b are a niche not for the general public since it dosent make a op god with op items and the more complex mods are even more of a niche.TW will do a good job in the end,I prefer for them to work on the game as much is to work I dont need another cyberpunk launch -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
-Snip-.I want better diplomacy but to want diplomacy like idk...crusader kings 3 is quite stupid -snip-.Yea a good mod is medieval conquest but we need to understand that games like m&b are a niche not for the general public since it dosent make a op god with op items and the more complex mods are even more of a niche.TW will do a good job in the end,I prefer for them to work on the game as much is to work I dont need another cyberpunk launch -snip-

Hey, I answered your questions in a polite and calm way.

You reply with nothing but aggression and personal insults.

I think the forum would be a better place for everyone without you. You have been reported to a moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I answered your questions in a polite and calm way.

You reply with nothing but aggression and personal insults.

I think the forum would be a better place for everyone without you. You have been reported to a moderator.
Dont feed the troll, just report and move on. There is an incredible ammount of idiots on this world, and I know this for a fact as I am an idiot myself and because of that I know you shouldn't argue with me or him

Back
Top Bottom