SP - General Diplomacy issue suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Kypshak222

Recruit
Hi.
This is my favorite game after total war games. And that is why I am willing a good future for it. One very simple and very easy to do thing can make this game much more interesting and bring a huge portion of excitement challenge and pleasure into the game. Dimplomacy and global faction relationships.

We know that ai is complicated and hard to do. But my suggestions are quite easy to do.

The game itself can become more interesting if some factions will have 1-endless hostility. 2- vendetta or revenge(global events). 3- alliance and support.

1- hostility. For example. Khuzaits againts all except aserai. They are nomads and their life is war. Sturgia againts vlandia. Battania againts vlandia. Empire againts aserai (very funny name). Just make endkess war between them. And thats it. Turn off the peace making for ai.

2- revenge. Khuzaits whants to dominate and conquer whole world. Sturgias raganvard wants to kill vlandian king. Vlandian king wants battanians kings head. Empire aserais. They hunt each other and if captures then executes. Here comes global events. Like sturgia gathers a huge army to hount vlandian king. Once a year. Periodically. After that empire creates huuuge army to kill aserais. Khuzaits gathers huge army to capture a city.

3- alliance and support. Alliances. Khuzait/aserai. Sturgia/battania, vlandia/empire. Works great againts players faction. If you declare war for any alliance member you face to its ally and support from its enemy.

Oooh if devs could do those things it would be soooo niice. The game experience would rise its level for muuuch more higher!!!

You realize there are actually 3 empires, right?
Vlandia, Aserai and Khuzaits would be completely gone by a few years against those factions in a never-ending war.

You realize there are actually 3 empires, right?
Vlandia, Aserai and Khuzaits would be completely gone by a few years against those factions in a never-ending war.
Khuzaits and vlandia has a dominating stats and position at this game. Their army consist of cavalry that gives a good advantage. Aserai has terrain and city advantages. They wont loose so fast thats for sure. Sturgia and battania has common enemy so they will stand together. Everything is balanced for perfect challenge. But the sad thing is that developers of this game dont consider such suggestions. They have their own interests and intentions. I want to modmakers to give a glance for this ideas. More people involved more chance that the modmakers will accomplish this.

Back
Top Bottom