TaleWorlds can use their time better, I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

KSHMR

Sergeant at Arms
It was great to see the new developer update, although it surprises me that Multiplayer wasn't included in it. Well, actually it doesn't surpise me at all, but you get my point. I saw that a few hundred scenes are to be added and I just thought about how much time TW have spent on making all of that. Why don't they focus on the actual game and let map makers do what they love doing? All the time spent on making maps is valuable time that the multiplayer community would gladly see spent on other things, namely more important things. Besides this, I am hoping we get the next developer update to cover multiplayer content exclusively. @AVRC @NIN3

I dont understand why they haven't released custom servers yet, we might get new custom maps and people could use different server providers if thats the problem with the official servers crashing.

Can't wait for TW to do the Pikachu face when the whole community decides to move on from the standard MP maps for community maps because they would just be so much better

Can't wait for TW to do the Pikachu face when the whole community decides to move on from the standard MP maps for community maps because they would just be so much better
Can't wait for Younes to do the Pikachu face when Taleworlds releases the patch with the 3rd perk available :lol: :iamamoron: ??.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom