cav cav cav cav make it STAHP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Blade: Bannerlord

ps: AVCR already stated that they would be nerfing Cav, If I'm not mistaken the nerfs will arrive together with the elephant dlc, which should incentive the use of skirmish classes to counter them.

Last edited:
The fact that cav is getting a higher price proves that there is too much cav running around. I rest my case since this point of view seem to disqualify me from having an opinion.

By the way, no one here asked that all cav should be removed from the game. Ive seen infants debating on a higher level then this.

Bruh it's called mount & blade not walk & blade
I liked cav in warband :{ Cav in Warband was fine, they were mortal. Nowadays I spend my time cowering in Bannerlord - true I could hit one of the horseys with a pike but that would only anger them :sad:

Thank goodness horse menavlions for Courser in MP are no longer an option (the courser one may have been removed, but I'm sure being a menavlion infantry you can take a horse and repeat the formula... sad)...Meanwhile Taleworlds on twitter giving "ideas" :iamamoron: ?️.

The new M&B combat system in a nutshell

I liked cav in warband :{ Cav in Warband was fine, they were mortal. Nowadays I spend my time cowering in Bannerlord - true I could hit one of the horseys with a pike but that would only anger them :sad:
You simply need to get better. Your time is over old man

Back
Top Bottom