Exploit: Fast Endless Experience

Users who are viewing this thread

please what?
maybe you or Callum are the developers of the game? not? then please stop, you won't succeed - you can NOT forbid me to write my thoughts on the forum... but you can try, it looks so funny :mrgreen:
This thread is an excellent tutorial. On how to get universally disliked in a very short time by being needlessly edgy and resistant to knowledge at the same time.
You should engage people with arguments instead of trying to shut them up by "I'm not talking to you, but the devs" or "TW employees statements are not relevant unless they agree with me". It's silly and immature.

This thread is an excellent tutorial. On how to get universally disliked in a very short time by being needlessly edgy and resistant to knowledge at the same time.
You should engage people with arguments instead of trying to shut them up by "I'm not talking to you, but the devs" or "TW employees statements are not relevant unless they agree with me". It's silly and immature.
I am polite with those who communicate polite

but on this forum (as well as on forums of other games) old players think they are smarter than new ones just because they are old players - they troll and crush with authority, almost do not argue their opinion

my reaction is a consequence of the actions of others
do you want me to be polite? be polite to me!

I am polite with those who communicate polite

but on this forum (as well as on forums of other games) old players think they are smarter than new ones just because they are old players - they troll and crush with authority, almost do not argue their opinion

my reaction is a consequence of the actions of others
do you want me to be polite? be polite to me!

No, you're not. No they're not and no it isn't.

If you presented your ideas in a less imperialistic and demanding manner, people would engage in a more convivial way. Then all you need to do is listen to what other people are saying and not dismiss it out of hand because it doesn't agree 100% with you.
People on here, including myself have actually liked and supported some of your ideas and then gone on to expand upon them or offer slight alternatives, all of which you have rudely shot down because only your solution can be the correct one. You've even taken such a belligerent and condescending tone with the developers when they've commented on your ideas and 'findings'.
It all adds up to a rather unpleasant and at times embarrassing experience.

No, you're not. No they're not and no it isn't.

If you presented your ideas in a less imperialistic and demanding manner, people would engage in a more convivial way. Then all you need to do is listen to what other people are saying and not dismiss it out of hand because it doesn't agree 100% with you.
People on here, including myself have actually liked and supported some of your ideas and then gone on to expand upon them or offer slight alternatives, all of which you have rudely shot down because only your solution can be the correct one. You've even taken such a belligerent and condescending tone with the developers when they've commented on your ideas and 'findings'.
It all adds up to a rather unpleasant and at times embarrassing experience.
I'm sorry if I offended, but I am as I am - if you don't like it, then just ignore my posts = nobody makes you answer me

I'm sorry if I offended, but I am as I am - if you don't like it, then just ignore my posts = nobody makes you answer me
That cuts both ways. Debate is about give and take not trying to prove that you're right. If you approach discussions with an open mind you sometimes see things from a different perspective, as is you're just looking to be proven correct.

Back
Top Bottom