Why Is This Forum Section So Toxic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an example of a thread in which forum users started singling out a developer:

This is exactly the kind of stuff i've been talking about. I want this game to be as fantastic as Warband was, and i honestly think if the trolls on this forum do things like single developers out, edit their faces and *constantly* throw abuse at them ("Is this what a siege looks like to you Taleworlds?!" etc) the devs are going to completely blank the community's ideas (why would you listen to a community's input when said community spends every other day saying you smell like feet and can't do your job very well).

I have noticed that a lot of the threads seem a lot more civil these days though, and i think that should really be put down to me and how good this thread has been. I really think that i've made this forum a better place, and that that will allow community-developer relations to flourish, and that will in turn make the game significantly better, and that for that it would be nice to be awarded a character (or a faction) named after me in-game for my efforts. You're welcome.

I really think that i've made this forum a better place, and that that will allow community-developer relations to flourish, and that will in turn make the game significantly better, and that for that it would be nice to be awarded a character (or a faction) named after me in-game for my efforts. You're welcome.

And admins still think this guy isn't a troll. What the hell is wrong with the moderation team.

You botched your momentum there
Was going to wait for 20 pages but now that the H bomb has been dropped and the forum in general seems a bit less toxic i feel that my task is complete.

To get back on topic though I actually wasted some of my time making a page detailing the major improvements (with images/examples shock horror) which the devs have made to Bannerlord over the past year or so if anyone's interested;

Was going to wait for 20 pages but now that the H bomb has been dropped and the forum in general seems a bit less toxic i feel that my task is complete.

To get back on topic though I actually wasted some of my time making a page detailing the major improvements (with images/examples shock horror) which the devs have made to Bannerlord over the past year or so if anyone's interested;

https://notice.me/senpai
Trying hard for senpai, that's the spirit.
Edit: I retract that, excellent trolling.

Last edited:

This is why this forum section is so toxic.

This thread will be in the future documented by scholars in mount and blade and see that this was the point bannerlord became good because of corsair.

All hail this genius.

Damn the guys with 3 digits after their usernames are the real heroes. Should make the next dlc with 3 digit price to honor their actions.

Thing is, they added stuff that most of the community did not want in any shape or form. We have been saying this for the past years during the beta test. Like the custom made classes, how the combat is clanky. MP is practically dead, how are going to be able to revive that when the early release had like 200k players (?)

I have seen many games that I backed, had a terrible release (at the cost of many players), but right at the very end when they made a complete 180 no one is playing the game (barely like 60 people as oppose to 6k in the early stages)
But a lot of people like that and the game hasn't even been released yet

To be fair the critics were screaming babies that scared the dev's away... they just happened to also be very correct in what they were saying.

Being a baby doesn't mean you don't have a good point... and this forum has done plenty of both.
Yeah but you can have a good point and not be toxic, just be nice to the devs and they'll listen to you, the game's still not been released so just be nice

Spam - triple post
can you people quit feeding him? he keeps coming back baiting you and you keep falling for it.
it's a miracle this thread is still unlocked.
Have you even read the guide i posted about the patch notes?

Sorry for the double post i didn't think my post went down the first time
Forum Rules:
1.2 Spam
- Double-posting/Duplicate Threads — If you wish to contribute further to a conversation, and yours was the last post in the thread, please edit your last post instead of creating a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom