Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Just an FYI they changed it, it used to be disable birth/death at the beginning, it is now enable birth/death, for some reason like background music played when window minimized they reversed the check box for some strange reason.

Just an FYI they changed it, it used to be disable birth/death at the beginning, it is now enable birth/death, for some reason like background music played when window minimized they reversed the check box for some strange reason.
Yeah this is confusing people. The default setting either way is death and birth on, but people often ask about it with no reference to what version they're playing on and it's hard to explain both versions in a way that makes sense.

Maybe a second screen on char creation with a big picture and title like
"Dynamic Family Legacy Mode: Death and Babies ON: You will die." Picture of woman with babies and a coffin, and a skull andstuff.
"Static Game Population, NO BABIES, NO DEATH," And... I don't know...what to picture maybe a ? over a baby to get the point across,
Then a double check that re-states what the player just chose to make sure they know what they did.

I mean, I would just ditch the no-death/birth option and tune the game round birth and death.

Can't you already disable deaths? It's in the options when you create a character.
Well I did disable it, but after some patch they started to die in battle... And there is no option to turn it off again, or maybe I can edit the save game in some way to fix this issue?

Maybe s.he wants it disabled only during battles.... and still ok to die of old age.
Actually death during battles is the most problematic for me. As of old age it's fine either way for me.

So probably this is happening, because after that patch it reverted my setting? From off to on? Maybe there is a way to change this by modifying the save file in some way?

Yeah this is confusing people. The default setting either way is death and birth on, but people often ask about it with no reference to what version they're playing on and it's hard to explain both versions in a way that makes sense.

Maybe a second screen on char creation with a big picture and title like
"Dynamic Family Legacy Mode: Death and Babies ON: You will die." Picture of woman with babies and a coffin, and a skull andstuff.
"Static Game Population, NO BABIES, NO DEATH," And... I don't know...what to picture maybe a ? over a baby to get the point across,
Then a double check that re-states what the player just chose to make sure they know what they did.

I mean, I would just ditch the no-death/birth option and tune the game round birth and death.

Because enabled and disabled are difficult words? My three year old uses "enabled" correctly in sentences.

Because enabled and disabled are difficult words? My three year old uses "enabled" correctly in sentences.
Buddy throw some bibles at the choir, but these are people who bought the game and they didn't understand whet they were checking. I answered this question a lot "Was I supposed to check or not?" "Why can't I make baby (eventually realize it because they check no babies)". It's in TW best interest to make a more clear option at the game start.

I wouldn't expect 1.6.1 for at least another two weeks

I think it might take a while before another one hits the shelves. 1.6.0 was a good one, can wait a couple of weeks till 1.6.1.

tenor.gif

Can't wait till they implement "improved the flora in Tsagaan Castle." The flora is so so important and need to have the highest priority! SIGH

Last edited:
Please add bound crossbow so it can be purchased in stores.

Armor needs scaled up to at least double the current value. Simple math really, when some weapons do 155 damage and the best head armor is what 50ish? **** or get off the pot already! How many times does the armor issue have to be brought up?

At a minimum add a realistic armor setting/slider that doubles/triples armor values for both the player and ai.

Please add bound crossbow so it can be purchased in stores.

Armor needs scaled up to at least double the current value. Simple math really, when some weapons do 155 damage and the best head armor is what 50ish? **** or get off the pot already! How many times does the armor issue have to be brought up?

At a minimum add a realistic armor setting/slider that doubles/triples armor values for both the player and ai.
Also give bound Xbow and the perk to use it mounted to some vlandian lords please!

Can't wait till the implement "improved the flora in Tsagaan Castle." The flora is so so important and need to have the highest priority! SIGH
Stuff like this was explained so many times in so many games forums that it's ridiculous some people still don't get that any graphic designer won't fix bugs, while they're getting paid, so it's best to find them SOMETHING to do while there are no major tasks available or enough graphic designers are already working on major tasks.

Stuff like this was explained so many times in so many games forums that it's ridiculous some people still don't get that any graphic designer won't fix bugs, while they're getting paid, so it's best to find them SOMETHING to do while there are no major tasks available or enough graphic designers are already working on major tasks.
I don't understand can you tell me again, maybe in every thread, every day, but with different accounts?
If the guy can fix up the flowers he can fix up the bugs too! ??

Back
Top Bottom