Fix everything listed below already FFS!

Users who are viewing this thread

It's really funny to watch how king Caladog was knocked out by some t1-t2 bums on the tournament fighting 1vs1, rofl.
And such a crazy sht happening everywhere - battlefields, tournaments, sieges. Zerg of t1-t2 trash troops can easily steamroll any group of t5-t6 units.
Two solutions:
- make pierce/blunt/slash damage resistance on armor pieces, because all your weapons already got pierce/blunt/slash damage, OMG
- tweak your weapons+physics, so it would be impossible to damage 72 body armor with some crappy 45-55 cutting damage axe or sword. But I can accept taking 1-2 damage because its an impact anyway
- 34 body armor for 200k you think its funny? Or even realistic? Just compare with tournaments rewards of 1200-1500. I can accept such prices for some legendary weapon such as damask steel unique sword or unique Persian (read Aserai) horse. But 190k for harpoons, 200k for freaking chaimail or 250k for bow in pure nonsense
- and thats exactly why we are not having full loot or at least 5% of loot from battlefields after defeating lords armies. Because of insane prices for equipment! Top tier horse armor 55k, crossbows 8-16k, bows 32-200k, javelins/harpoons 150-200k, swords 4-8k etc.
- imba looters equipped with rugged gambesons and falchions with unlimited stones are still epic. My applauds, devs.
- some t5 units equipped with 52 body armor, but 6 armor gloves and 5 armor shoes. Another joke?
- copy/paste stats on t5-t6 units are very annoying also. Not enough imagination?
Now my favorite part. FCKD UP skills:
- Medicine. OMG!!! With x200 multiplier I was able to increase it from 1 to 51 in 10 hours of non stop fighting and healing 150+ army.
- Trade. Just broken and not working as it should to. Only one way to lvl it up buy goods from settlements and sell in cities.
- Leadership. Read about medicine. Same.
- Tactics=medicine.
- Engineering=medicine.
So according to my calculations playing at x1 multiplier it will take approximately 2000 hours to level up those skills from 1 to 50. Investing 10 points to tree and 5 points to skill it will take approximately 1600 hours to get 50/200 skill. Do you really believe that people will play few years every day to level up those skills to maximum?
Now read carefully, dear devs. Its called logic and common sense. ALL SKILLS, players are using, must be maxed up by the time they finished a game OR in a 60-100 hours of gameplay OR after X battles/sieges. Its called adequate enjoyable game, with adequate and visible progress.
Bottom line. All these things can be tweaked and tested in a few hours/days. So I have no idea WTH is wrong with you there...

Updated:
- prisoners table sort by level
- loot table sort by price
- RMB on friendly/enemy parties on global map to follow, attack, evade, quick barter
- I can not see 90% of villages even using microscope. Especially battanian villages in the forest. Draw chimney smoke/birds/any activity or something
- dynamic shadows are still glitchy AF. Just turn them off or fix (what I don't think is possible for devs)
- at 2/3 character damage settings and tweaked down to 25% damage more. top tier armors still getting absolutely ridiculous amount of damage. 20-30 damage from t1-t2 troops is unacceptable.
- shields are lasting forever. Javelins and throwing axes must destroy them after few hits.

Last edited:
I don't know what you're talking about with Tactics or Leadership. I have both of them at 200+ on a 90 hour playthrough. I think I have Medicine at 100 as well, not sure

No mods.

cool ideas you got here, peoples like us really just could not understand this game deep enough to discover these problems you mentioned in this two years period so i truly thank you for your distributions to this Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord community, but bannerlord is only in early access tho so expect there will be patches coming out in a rapid rate which could significantly improve the game such as brand new game changing mechanics updates, just wait two more weeks and trust the science

Now read carefully, dear devs. Its called logic and common sense. ALL SKILLS, players are using, must be maxed up by the time they finished a game OR in a 60-100 hours of gameplay OR after X battles/sieges.

Will you have mastered every imaginable skill by the end of your life?

Of course he will. That much is abundantly clear by his wit, wisdom and insight. Not to mention how he clearly guides us though his unique and fascinating findings in such a clear, unbiased and calm manner.

Mastered swimming skill in 12 years (from 4 to 16). Got master of sport diploma. Leveled up in my country.
Muay thai skill level 30/100 in two years. Lack of tournaments fighting with pro fighters, lol.
Scooter, sport bike, big bike skills at 80/100 for scooter, 60/100 for sport bike (didnt skilled up in quick shifting yet and lack of racing track experience), big bike 80/100 (without quick shifting also). All these skills leveled up in 3 years living in Thailand.
So I guess all skills I really using every day (same in Bannerlord) ill be able to level up in 3-5 years up to 90/100.

I don't know what you're talking about with Tactics or Leadership. I have both of them at 200+ on a 90 hour playthrough. I think I have Medicine at 100 as well, not sure

No mods.
Playing 4 hours every day it took you approximately 3 weeks. I guess you put 10/10 in skill trees and 5/5 into skills. And you are still having less than 50% Medicine skill. Glad if you satisfied with that. Really.

Vym your post was unnecessary.
I,however,applaude your bravado resonding to the guys roasting and mocking you.

In the future try not to make this mistake again.
You've pointed the obvious and added some of your...creative ideas!

Mastered swimming skill in 12 years (from 4 to 16). Got master of sport diploma. Leveled up in my country.
Muay thai skill level 30/100 in two years. Lack of tournaments fighting with pro fighters, lol.
Scooter, sport bike, big bike skills at 80/100 for scooter, 60/100 for sport bike (didnt skilled up in quick shifting yet and lack of racing track experience), big bike 80/100 (without quick shifting also). All these skills leveled up in 3 years living in Thailand.
So I guess all skills I really using every day (same in Bannerlord) ill be able to level up in 3-5 years up to 90/100.
Take it from someone who is about double your age, you haven't *quite* figured out everything that needs figuring out in life yet. By my estimate the average human being figures out about 25% of it by the time they are 85, and then they die.

But if you are trolling, that was glorious.

Playing 4 hours every day it took you approximately 3 weeks. I guess you put 10/10 in skill trees and 5/5 into skills. And you are still having less than 50% Medicine skill. Glad if you satisfied with that. Really.
I didn't put max attributes but I did max out focus points eventually, yes. I didn't do either with Medicine since it is more of a side-gig.
k5PWXLn.jpg

Leadership and Tactics are dirt easy to level up, I'm not sure why you're struggling with it. Either form and lead an army (Leadership) or simply have your party kill people in battle (Tactics). On my brother, the clan Engineer, he is up from 11 Engineering to 138 after only about twelve sieges -- granted that I tend to run my sieges long while playing with trebuchets to knock down the walls (best way to level Engineering).

But in no case is this:
So according to my calculations playing at x1 multiplier it will take approximately 2000 hours to level up those skills from 1 to 50. Investing 10 points to tree and 5 points to skill it will take approximately 1600 hours to get 50/200 skill. Do you really believe that people will play few years every day to level up those skills to maximum?
...even remotely my experience. Either your mods ****ed you over or you don't know how to level skills.

I didn't put max attributes but I did max out focus points eventually, yes. I didn't do either with Medicine since it is more of a side-gig.
k5PWXLn.jpg

Leadership and Tactics are dirt easy to level up, I'm not sure why you're struggling with it. Either form and lead an army (Leadership) or simply have your party kill people in battle (Tactics). On my brother, the clan Engineer, he is up from 11 Engineering to 138 after only about twelve sieges -- granted that I tend to run my sieges long while playing with trebuchets to knock down the walls (best way to level Engineering).

But in no case is this:

...even remotely my experience. Either your mods ****ed you over or you don't know how to level skills.
And you really expect me to believe your "fair and square" x1 leveling? You managed to max out 8 skills in 2-3 weeks? You were group/army scout and quartermaster at same time? Didn't have enough time to be a Surgeon as well?
6.82m gold I believe you earned fairly in 2-3 weeks also with x1 native multiplier?
You, sir, definitely using mods and playing with at least x100 multiplier for exp and gold. Due to leveling is non linear in this game so it would've taken you 5 years of real life (just a little bit exaggerating here) to get to level 37 and max out 8 skills.
And you've spent at least 11 focus points. In native you can get 1 focus point every 4 levels. So you must be level 44 at least. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This isn't even fun. I'm just gonna feel like an ass responding to this.

Mods, hear my plea, please take away this fruit of temptation, before I can no longer control myself.

And you really expect me to believe your "fair and square" x1 leveling? You managed to max out 8 skills in 2-3 weeks? You were group/army scout and quartermaster at same time? Didn't have enough time to be a Surgeon as well?
6.82m gold I believe you earned fairly in 2-3 weeks also with x1 native multiplier?
You, sir, definitely using mods and playing with at least x100 multiplier for exp and gold. Due to leveling is non linear in this game so it would've taken you 5 years of real life (just a little bit exaggerating here) to get to level 37 and max out 8 skills.
I mean, I've been on that playthrough longer than two or three weeks. Yes, my character is Scout, Quartermaster and Surgeon at the same time. It doesn't affect leveling speed at all. Only Engineer I gave away. Also, no, I didn't do it with a 1x multiplier -- that's the point of dropping focusing points and attributes in there, so you get a boosted multiplier (up to 12x, AFAIK).

Like, if you really think it takes that long to hit level 37 and max out those skills, it is something your mods have done to your game.
And you've spent at least 11 focus points. In native you can get 1 focus point every 4 levels. So you must be level 44 at least. Correct me if I'm wrong.
1. You get focus points (the ones filling the horizontal bars) every level.
2. Attributes are 1 for every three levels.
3. You know you can literally see the character level at the top, right?

Last edited:
Apocal has been testing the game since the beginning and knows very well all its mechanics; so Vym, you should be a bit more humble here if you want to receive feedback that addresses your doubts.

On the other hand, Apocal may know about the game and its intricacies, but combat... that's another matter... Glaive and khuzait haircut and arrows in the back... a real sweaty ass. :iamamoron:

---
Damm, ninja'ed ! :lol:

Well I think you're just bad at the game.

Back
Top Bottom