Users who are viewing this thread

that's good advice, use it on yourself. i pretty much explained that the issue you experience has nothing to do with this or that kingdom, but it has everything to do with how auto-calc battles resolve.
Of course it has some to do with this or that kingdom, but despite your returned advice you did not read yet.

They have the worst archers in the game but the Horse Raiders are good against enemy cavalry and I've found the Axemen and Spearmen perform fine in my shield wall.
yes, any top tier units are good with player assistance. the problem is to reach that tier, for example, to form a company of bucellarii was overwhelmingly easy comparing to sturgian top tier. Of course it possible to mitigate this with a lot of chores, but... why?

Please share how are you forcing allies lords to adopt your template.
One way (sorta) is using your clan parties. You can control not only their recruitment by dragging them around to the right villages and towns, but you can micromanage the troops in their party, to include pulling them out as they become available for upgrades and doing the upgrading yourself.

It is mind-numbingly tedious and probably the top five most boring ways of min-maxing in Bannerlord, but it can be done.

Back
Top Bottom