Endless queueing

Users who are viewing this thread

Haven't played for a few months until yesterday. Queued for a total of 4 hours for NA Skirmish and managed to play a whole two matches. Great.

(1) What is the deal with the useless 'estimated wait time'? This is even worse than the old lying count of players in the matchmaking queue.

(2) I see that Taleworlds have fixed exactly zero of the multiplayer problems and the game is even deader than it used to be. Is it just hopeless to queue up for skirmish unless it's specifically Saturday evening?

Haven't played for a few months until yesterday. Queued for a total of 4 hours for NA Skirmish and managed to play a whole two matches. Great.

(1) What is the deal with the useless 'estimated wait time'? This is even worse than the old lying count of players in the matchmaking queue.

(2) I see that Taleworlds have fixed exactly zero of the multiplayer problems and the game is even deader than it used to be. Is it just hopeless to queue up for skirmish unless it's specifically Saturday evening?
The only people that are playing skirmish are organised around a discord doing pickups and 6v6 amongst themselves. You need to join them.

Well, the Player Count was broken (counted all players in all servers instead of queue), so in rare form Taleworlds fixed it by making it something else that you cannot prove is broken. Kinda genius.

Yep, and it's not coming back. I don't know why people act as if it will somehow just magically repopulate or act as if the game isn't dead and buried. When a MP game dies this quickly, there is no recovery from that.
Nah mods can for sure turn it around. Future of bannerlord multiplayer depends on how moddable the servers will be. If they end up releasing restricted tools then yeah, gg. Also not even just mods, custom servers that dont require mods and have rebalances and custom clases will also go a long way to bringing people back.

Perhaps, but the way this has gone will leave a deep wound that will never properly heal. Even if it somehow comes back, it will never fully recover.
Oh yeah, I agree with that for sure. It would be absolutely rare to see a game go from 0 people to thriving after everybody has already had their first impression of it.

Since the splitting of NA servers to NA East and NA West, it's apparent to me that Team Deathmatch and Siege are the only modes for players in North America.

Back
Top Bottom