Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

What happened to 1.5.10? I've over 100h playthrough on it, and suddenly it has disappeared, and I don't know which version it forced me. And the game wont load.

I have just checked my game using 1.6 beta and my 1.5.10 games work.
I might try that, but are you using mods? I've few that might be a problem.

UyGHujG.png

Last edited:
Changes
  • Auto recruitment in garrisons now stops if the new recruit would cause the total wage of the garrison to pass the limit. This was previously causing the desertion of high-tier troops due to new recruits being added.
This is great to see in a hotfix. I noticed it and posted about it within a few days of the patch release.

Is there an ETA on 1.5.10 moving to main?
I also would like to support a notion I saw in a reply to the 1.6.0 post, someone asked to skip 1.5.10 and immediately moving 1.6.0 to main. (This probably won't happen, but a guy can dream.)

Is there an ETA on 1.5.10 moving to main?
I also would like to support a notion I saw in a reply to the 1.6.0 post, someone asked to skip 1.5.10 and immediately moving 1.6.0 to main. (This probably won't happen, but a guy can dream.)
yep with you on that 1.6 is so much better all round game runs great and 1.5.10 was so sluggish but thats up to TW

Guys. It's been 40+ days since this beta branch was announced and it's still not released What's the problem? The development progress is getting slower and slower and people are losing interest. The game is good I will play it as long as it has community but seriously hurry up. We must reach 1.7.0 by the end of the year. I remember new patch every 2 weeks now you do 1 every 45 days it's crazy. The least you can do is release the server files so mod development can begin and we can start hosting events and more stuff + having custom maps. You are restricting the community. Issues are present but if custom servers are out community will overcome them.

Also when are we getting UI that allows us to mod the SP + Steam workshop. I want to try out so many good mods but I play MP every day and need to change files all the time. It's so frustrating. If any of the devs read this, you can actually bring back 75% of your player base that quit by adding custom servers, steam workshop, compatible UI to play mods to the starting menu. Focus on the importnant stuff and then fix SP and MP problems.

Last edited:
If any of the devs read this, you can actually bring back 75% of your player base that quit by adding custom servers, steam workshop, compatible UI to play mods to the starting menu. Focus on the importnant stuff and then fix SP and MP problems.
I agree with you.
You are not telling add "...." content which is cool to see(and should be added later), but not important as few basic things.

You are not tellin "add my nexus mod to vanillia" either. Which is good, because TWs sources need to be spent in more modding capacities in limited time.

So, yes. The things u pointed are part of important stuff, and they should add them till end of year.

Back
Top Bottom