Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

gviktor

Recruit
Old Guard
Summary: After game updated 1.6.0 the smithing screen became totally messy.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 19042.870
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570
GPU Driver Version:
Driver Version: 21.4.1 After Update
CPU: Ryzen 3 1200 (no overclock)
RAM: KINGSTON KHX2666C16/8G DDR4-2666 / PC4-21300 (2 * 8 GB Dual Channel)
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): KINGSTON SA2000M8500G 500 GB NVME SSD

What I tried to resolve the issue:
-Restart game and PC
-Verify local game files on Steam.
-Update my VGA driver
-Try smithing on new character.

None have worked.

My smithing screen looking like this:

saEXJ.png

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?
Unfortunately, it did not work. :sad: The steam redownloaded those files but it did not change anything. The files were not corrupted.

I finally solved the issue. I try redownload more and more files that seems insignificant in this case. I don't know which one but the glitch disappeared. So probably it was a corrupted file that the steam could not see problematic. All in all thanks for the help.

I've been having the same issue allthough my text for weapon information is garbled as well. I never used mods.
For a while the problem dissappeared on my run but now came back again. I tried verifying my files on steam and installed the latest nvidia driver and now the problem dissappeared. Not sure which of the two that made the difference.

This is still an issue. I had it resolved but it came back so I removed the files suggested then re-verified files and redownloaded through steam and it worked but now, like one session later it's back again!

Let's try a clean install.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II BannerlordNote: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Ok, after removing all the leftover folders and reinstalling it works perfect.
Not only does it work but it resolved my character screen as well. Before the bars for skills were wonky as well but I thought it was suppose to look like it after 1.6.5 when I came back after a long break.
On top of this my siege assaults started working. Been having a growing issue with leading assaults for siege battles and the game crashing.
Huge thanks!

Back
Top Bottom