Suggestion General Scroll bar for Smithing UI

Users who are viewing this thread

This is something that has cropped up with the 1.6.0 update.
Many mods that are adding crafting templates are now getting a weird UI break as the templates are trying to all clammer onto the small area now given. If you could add a scroll bar to allow us to move the templates up and down that'd be fantastic.

20210613222743_1.jpg

This has been brought to my attention during the day. We'll add a scrollbar to the popup to support this on native. For text issues, I thought modders could add module language xmls, if so the popup uses CraftingTemplate.TemplateName and that's filled with "str_crafting_template.{TEMPLATE_ID}" so all modders have to add is <string id="str_crafting_template.CustomTemplateId" text="{={ID}}Custom Template" /> to their modules. If adding this is not possible, we'll look for another solution

This has been brought to my attention during the day. We'll add a scrollbar to the popup to support this on native. For text issues, I thought modders could add module language xmls, if so the popup uses CraftingTemplate.TemplateName and that's filled with "str_crafting_template.{TEMPLATE_ID}" so all modders have to add is <string id="str_crafting_template.CustomTemplateId" text="{={ID}}Custom Template" /> to their modules. If adding this is not possible, we'll look for another solution
Yeah, the string id thing is usually fine. Although my string loader code broke recently. But i digress thanks for the quick reply

Back
Top Bottom