Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Taiwanese CDC has since 2018 been informing younger people about various diseases,
and making some illustrations to go with it. If you know a bit about the diseases it's fun to see the symbolism.

rxgV-.jpg

n6a05.jpg
rebA_.jpg
tecrG.jpg
749GB.jpg
Amio3.jpg
NWDQ_.jpg
3l43m.jpg
Lz0AW.jpg
_b68t.jpg
f_Xna.jpg
bnAZ4.jpg
rzCpy.jpg

It does look fake... but this guy... isn't that Denzel Washington?

Ufy08.jpg
It doesn't look anything like him, other than in the photo you've chosen of Denzel Washington, the actor has a shaved head (which he hasn't had for most of his career).

Adorno, what's going on in the second GIF? She seems to be drinking from a jar of something or other, but I can't tell what it is.

It doesn't look anything like him, other than in the photo you've chosen of Denzel Washington, the actor has a shaved head (which he hasn't had for most of his career).
Said one man = Department of Accuracy and Similarities. His face reminded me of Denzel period. Call me blind :wink:
Adorno, what's going on in the second GIF? She seems to be drinking from a jar of something or other, but I can't tell what it is.
I know you have asked @Adorno, but i will risk and answer... this looks like the jar filled with the dill pickles. The extract is full of vitamins and helps to withstand a hangover - tried it myslef. Can make miracles.

EDIT: Made me curious:

Last edited:
It's a jar of pickled cucumbers. Just a weird thing to drink of, but I understand it has electrolytes and stuff.
I doubt it, and you're probably better off making your own concoction.

gJM0y.jpg
1cLix.jpg
KY7u1.gif

Last edited:
Adorno, you have lovely legs but I really don't think such skimpy clothing is suitable for a workplace, even in Scantynavia. How is that maid supposed to focus on cleaning rooms and changing beds after the recently departed have departed, with you flaunting your pegs willy nilly?

Back
Top Bottom