Votes: 7 15.9%
  • warband mod of bannerlord

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • something else

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

what mod is going to replace native?

i think at this point everyone is waiting to mod native into something the community wants,

i think its going to be napoleon but i was hoping for a samurai mod

is anyone out there working on napoleon mod or another type of multiplayer mod to look forward to?

i would love to hear from modders about how easy it is to modify this game bc i really want to make a samurai mod if no-one else is

thank you for the feedback

cRPG/Strategus or Mercenaries mod.
cRpg for sure! If they are able to fix the horrible combat that is...
what mod is going to replace native?

i think at this point everyone is waiting to mod native into something the community wants,

i think its going to be napoleon but i was hoping for a samurai mod

is anyone out there working on napoleon mod or another type of multiplayer mod to look forward to?

i would love to hear from modders about how easy it is to modify this game bc i really want to make a samurai mod if no-one else is

thank you for the feedback
and cRpg1 had weabo gear, so cRpg 2 probably will too.

I would kill (virtual people in a virtual environment, of course) for a Prophesy of Pendor 2.
That mod was basically legally obtainable heroin.

Sword&Musket and Mercenaries mod. Both proven to be have the best communities. CRpg and PW(PK) will die after a couple years while Merc and NW still got active community on warband even today. I do like the class system and Skirmish mode so I will carry on playing that as well.

Warband style mod for Bannerlord, because it isn't M&B multiplayer when half the players on both teams are playing anything other than naked greatsword wielders with 2 javelin quivers and a shield.

While i prefer realism over fantasy - kinda drooling over that LOTR mod God i hope they get what they need to proceed. Besides that whomever takes over and FINISHES the standard game adding things like fun thing to do and see in the Scenes and a dynamic interesting political landscape. Also that open world mod by Ruthven is sublime

Edit:Woops didnt see i was in MP. I think Warband MP will be the successor

Back
Top Bottom