What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wasn't me, but I do know why. He recently went on a very aggressive flaming spree against a few members, and in his typical fashion was writing angry flame posts then deleting them himself after getting a reaction.

We give a lot of leeway to people who clean up their own messes, but when you're doing it in almost every exchange then it looks more like trying to evade consequences.

Is it a perm ban or a “cooldown” period?

Inappropriate content
Wasn't me, but I do know why. He recently went on a very aggressive flaming spree against a few members, and in his typical fashion was writing angry flame posts then deleting them himself after getting a reaction.

We give a lot of leeway to people who clean up their own messes, but when you're doing it in almost every exchange then it looks more like trying to evade consequences.
LOL, that dude started that entire exchange by calling me a moron and later a "whore," I don't see him muted lol...So I was so "aggressive in my flaming spree" in "my typical fashion?" You are a liar. You are a -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's a wrap, RIP Steve. :grin:
Oh yeah, but I did not start that exchange, nor will I leave under that impression. These were two baiting kids making anti European comments and insulting me for no reason initially.. I don't care about this forum. Bye. But I won't stand with that liar above making comments about me that are not true.

Last edited:
Inappropriate content
Very aggressive the mod says....? That is comical considering I did not start the insulting. I guess calling someone a whore is just not "aggressive."

I am not deleting this post Orion in attempt to evade consequences huh?

Very aggressive the mod says....? That is comical considering I did not start the insulting. I guess calling someone a whore is just not "aggressive."

I am not deleting this post Orion in attempt to evade consequences huh? STFU.
You are editing it though, which is the usual thing you do when stuffing them full of insults. Like, at first it was "in attempt to evade consequences, huh prick" now the "prick" part is gone.

edit: "STFU" is gone as well

You are editing it though, which is the usual thing you do when stuffing them full of insults. Like, at first it was "in attempt to evade consequences, huh prick" now the "prick" part is gone.

edit: "STFU" is gone as well
You got into an exchange with me and we resolved that. It's clear I am out now. You insulted me before and removed your posts. Remember that? This has happened maybe 3 times in my entire posting history since 2012.

Last edited:
You got into an exchange with me and we resolved that. It's clear I am out now. You insulted me before and removed your posts.
You called me the (IIRC, it has been awhile and ofc you edited the post) a member of the "fake SJW history brigade with their armored bras strapped on too tight" for linking a source, my dude. That was before I ever insulted you.

Secondly, no, I won't believe you are done just because you say it. You've said it before, constantly:
I have moved on to other games until a major total conversion mod comes out. Life is too short.
The game is still very boring to me without 50 mods and even then.... I don't know if the devs have ever played Warband mods? I expect so. It has made no difference. Look at mods like 1257 A.D. ,Perisno, Nova Aetas, and tell me if the content and immersion is even close. Not wasting my time anymore.

Back to other games.
Gonna have to move on to other games, this is too frustrating.

What about the siege AI LOL? When will that work? Another 6 months? :iamamoron:
Battanians are winning in my fast test campaign I tried tonight. Back to other games.
This isn't even all of them, just with two keywords ("other games").

You called me the (IIRC, it has been awhile and ofc you edited the post) a member of the "fake SJW history brigade with their armored bras strapped on too tight" for linking a source, my dude. That was before I ever insulted you.

Secondly, no, I won't believe you are done just because you say it. You've said it before, constantly:

Good luck. ?

I like to think it's taking a while because they are actually organizing their thoughts in a way that will not only provide us with a satisfactory post, but will also help them settle their prioirities and overall plans. :grin:
And other hilarious jokes we can tell ourselves.

But hey, let's hope it's true, I guess.

He was the same on TWC. I think he gets obssessed and fixated on things. A little more self-disciple and maturity from him wouldn't hurt.

Pathetic that we have reduced ourselves into squabbling over the definition of an expression. Then again, with lack of actual content to discuss, there is nothing better to do, so I say that "near future" is context dependent. In the context of producing a forum post including some hundreds of words, I'd say "near future" is definitely less than a month.
If it takes a month to write a few hundred words, then god alone knows how long it takes to write a few lines of code...

"Armoured bras" ****in' lmao XD

Back
Top Bottom