Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, I don't think that they are "wasting their ressources". As far as I know this model is something that usualy someone from the graphics-departement would create and they may have more free time now because most basic assets are created. This should in no way influence the work of the departements that have the largest amount of work before them(AI, UI, and so on)

image.png

seems like they also did the work

I seriously thought this was a joke, how can you work on a DLC when early access isn't done. makes no sense

If you need to get your house painted. Do you hire a painter, or a plumber? How about if you need to get your car fixed. Do you take it to a mechanic, or a hot dog vendor? A game studio have different departments working on different things.

If you need to get your house painted. Do you hire a painter, or a plumber? How about if you need to get your car fixed. Do you take it to a mechanic, or a hot dog vendor? A game studio have different departments working on different things.
This is a laughable excuse for a game that is broken on so many levels. It's been over a year lol....

but in this case, the house isnt even standing yet, it still lacks the outer walls...

I seriously thought this was a joke, how can you work on a DLC when early access isn't done. makes no sense
But IT'S Elephants. Like Babar! It's okay! ?
You 'forum trolls' better not ruin my elephants DLC!?

1.5.10 still missing?
They aren't moving it to stable yet because it still has some bugs, BUT they want to move us onto a new BETA. So yeah it's taking a time out for now.
It's like the opposite of previously when they moved a beta to stable but the new beta wasn't ready yet.

I know who it was hehehe
Uh oh I'm sure getting in trouble in this thread! ?Cheers!

This is a laughable excuse for a game that is broken on so many levels. It's been over a year lol....
I agree that the game has many problems and i think i have criticized them more than enough around here but his logic is solid, what problems we have in the art/graphics department of the game? it's one of the best if not the best parts of it by far.

I can see just fine the management having internal plans for the future of the game including dlc and some more idle parts of the team start to work on assets for it while the rest is still developing/fixing the main game itself.

I've seen a similar thing occur in a Paradox game once (dlc art bits leaking with release) and the devs said just fine that it was from idle parts of the team that started to work on it after their part for the base game was done.

A lot of the 1.6.0 changes adress modder concerns, so it does address some of them: the open letter to Tw (and frankly, the most important).
Yeah, but what about the game itself? For those who want to have an enjoyable experience with the original game without having to wait for mods to develop? I don't want to sound ungrateful, but we're awaiting more significant updates to the gameplay and immersion in Bannerlord...

I'm talking about content and a good battle simulation:
  • Improve AI in siege and field battles.
  • Improve the performance of spears in combat.
  • Improve unit collision and make formations really useful and functional.
  • Improve the performance of units with siege weapons and make them able to climb ladders and siege towers properly.
  • Rebalance the cost and benefit of all items in the game, correcting existing inconsistencies and exorbitant prices.
  • Make religions play an important role in gameplay, creating new ways to reach power and influence people.
  • Make minor factions smart and functional, bringing new mechanics and the possibility to join them.
  • Possibility to create feasts and other options related to lords, such as intrigues, romances, sabotage and assassination.
  • Possibility to enlist as a regular soldier and ascending in the military career (Freelancer Mod).

Last edited:
but in this case, the house isnt even standing yet, it still lacks the outer walls...
They've hired a plumber to pour paint over the dirt where the foundation is going to go

Right, no real gameplay changing features (other than MP duel mode). Time to go back to sleep for the next 8 weeks then. See you all in the Autumn! Pathetic.

But IT'S Elephants. Like Babar! It's okay! ?
You 'forum trolls' better not ruin my elephants DLC!?

They aren't moving it to stable yet because it still has some bugs, BUT they want to move us onto a new BETA. So yeah it's taking a time out for now.
It's like the opposite of previously when they moved a beta to stable but the new beta wasn't ready yet.

Uh oh I'm sure getting in trouble in this thread! ?Cheers!
I love elephants, I used them all the time in Warband, manhunter party FTW

I agree that the game has many problems and i think i have criticized them more than enough around here but his logic is solid, what problems we have in the art/graphics department of the game? it's one of the best if not the best parts of it by far.

I can see just fine the management having internal plans for the future of the game including dlc and some more idle parts of the team start to work on assets for it while the rest is still developing/fixing the main game itself.

I've seen a similar thing occur in a Paradox game once (dlc art bits leaking with release) and the devs said just fine that it was from idle parts of the team that started to work on it after their part for the base game was done.
The art department is fine but not great. Dont hype them up too much.

Just take a look at the battanian warlord set and the Sturgian ravioli set. These are crimes against design <snip>. God that ravioli helmet looks terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just feel sorry for those workers which has to manage the community frustration as best as they can meanwhile the managers are hiding in their executive rooms.

I just feel sorry for those workers which has to manage the community frustration as best as they can meanwhile the managers are hiding in their executive rooms.

Particularly with how late in the evening they pushed this out. Forcing crunch on an update doesn’t sound great.

There are a few new loading screen artworks. Not sure if that's all though.
20210611005633-1.jpg
20210611011543-1.jpg
20210611011608-1.jpg
20210611011611-1.jpg

Here are the new items.
Ba-l-ks-z-1.png

Thanks man. really appreciate you taking the time to collate the new stuff.

Really like where TW is heading to with these new armour pieces. These pieces that are closely based on historical armour are awesome. Honeslty they should get rid of sh*t fantasy pieces like the battanian warlord set and stick to historical stuff.

The plummed helmets are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom