Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

the amount of time it takes is what is frustrating, we are 1 year in an sieges are still a joke for pathing, how long has it been since they did the last skill tree and charm isn't done?
I'd love to know where 1.6 and 1.5.10 are since they are missing from beta list

IAserai
  • [Pro] Caravans are 30% cheaper to build. 10% less trade penalty.
  • [Pro] No speed penalty in deserts.
  • [Con] Daily wages of troops in the party are increased by 5%.
Money is easy to to get so this is a pretty weak for an experienced player. Probably be a steamer/youtuber favorite though :razz:
Me again?

image.png

:smile:
thanks for the snips! ....im still pissed about it

AHAHAHHAAHAHAH, I just realized they leaked a dlc.

Imagine u have a game about battles, there is no naval combat so It's only on open terrain/sieges. So 2 main features and one of them doesn't work and they decide to start developing a dlc with elephants AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wait til it comes out with a $20 price tag on it. What a clown company my god.

Imagine u have a game about battles, there is no naval combat so It's only on open terrain/sieges. So 2 main features and one of them doesn't work and they decide to start developing a dlc with elephants AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its like those fancy power armors from creation club all over again...

Where was it it leaked?

Me again?
I wasn't thinking of you on that one :xf-wink:. I have noticed many people play the game chose either Aserai ?for the caravan or or VLandia for the (formerly) +exp for troops ?. I've hardly seen anyone begin a game and expound "I want the Khuzait/battania bonus so I can catch and destroy everyone even faster and always be ahead in campaign time."

I wasn't thinking of you on that one :xf-wink:. I have noticed many people play the game chose either Aserai ?for the caravan or or VLandia for the (formerly) +exp for troops ?. I've hardly seen anyone begin a game and expound "I want the Khuzait/battania bonus so I can catch and destroy everyone even faster and always be ahead in campaign time."
I know who it was hehehe

Back
Top Bottom