Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm confused @mexxico what was so important that caravans couldn't be worked on, this patch brought almost nothing new to the game, can't we fix what is broken first
You know that I was not at office at 3/4 of May. Tests of 1.6.0 started 2 weeks ago. Actually there is nearly nothing from me at 1.6.0. I will try to catch up, I have less information about 1.6.0 changes.

Also caravans have no need to work on (at least about problem you mentioned). When you make 10 caravans per caravan profit drops 33%. To 200 / daily from 300 / daily. Its not something to spend time on to fix. This is not a major or game breaking issue. If there are too much caravans items distribute to world more homogeneous so caravans cannot make as much as profit. Only current problem about caravans are they are useless at late game because size of bandit parties become 2-3x and they damage caravans.

Last edited:
If they're going to SELL US freaking elephants we can say goodbye to any notion of naval battles or any other adjustment outside of the barebones game structure that we would not need to pay for.

i find 1.6.0 and i download it and when I start the game it crashes imidietli verify my steam files and I can't find beta anymore even 1.5.10 :grin: what a disappointment shame I want to cry right now I dream of this game for years I loved it so match guys why you do this to me and all the veteran's who loved warband single so match I don't cere abaut money I cere for my deep love for warband i don't know what to say guys i want to play warbands campaign for the last goodbye

@Dejan Perhaps a clarification on the elephant DLC is in order, what is its purpose?

The model looks good, but everyone seems a bit confused here.

Edit: Wait for the fix guys, it usually comes quickly.

looks cool, wonder if they will add it to an existing faction or a completely new one in the future

The patchnotes seem good especially the modding bits, really really glad with what i saw there, i can wait for the hotfix to 1.6.0 itself no problem, it's not like my favorite mods are updated already anyway lol

You know that I was not at office at 3/4 of May. Tests of 1.6.0 started 2 weeks ago. Actually there is nearly nothing from me at 1.6.0.
Can I be a little optimistic and believe that in general the upcoming updates will not only have your work, but work taking into account the demands of the community?

Can I be a little optimistic and believe that in general the upcoming updates will not only have your work, but work taking into account the demands of the community?
A lot of the 1.6.0 changes adress modder concerns, so it does address some of them: the open letter to Tw (and frankly, the most important).

not even then, they waste their recources on THIS, rather than fixing / finishing the game....unacceptable
Well, I don't think that they are "wasting their ressources". As far as I know this model is something that usualy someone from the graphics-departement would create and they may have more free time now because most basic assets are created. This should in no way influence the work of the departements that have the largest amount of work before them(AI, UI, and so on)

Inappropriate behavior
1) If a single ****ing thing gets worked on before the god damn troops can climb the siege devices, then it is the wrong thing, as far as I am concerned. 2) Next up, actual relationships with fleshed out dialog. 3) Next up, a reasons to own castles. 4) Diplomacy, intrigue, feasts.

Every mother****er in the building needs to put their heads together and get this **** working before tinkering with ironman, tradeskills, sounds, UI, modding, bug fixes, or elephant models.

I have spoken.

image.png

:smile:

Well, I don't think that they are "wasting their ressources". As far as I know this model is something that usualy someone from the graphics-departement would create and they may have more free time now because most basic assets are created. This should in no way influence the work of the departements that have the largest amount of work before them(AI, UI, and so on)
Exactly, i always see this complaint when people see art/graphics stuff but it's done by completely separate departments and let's be honest the art team of bannerlord is one of the best parts of the game, they simply nailed the graphics, 3d models, 2d art pieces etc

It's not like the guy who make 3d models is the same the write code for campaign features for example.

I didn't, I just asked from the values provided by the Patch Notes.
I haven't got to play it yet because.... it's gone for now lol but I'll tell you what I think from speculating based on experience.
  • Aserai
    • [Pro] Caravans are 30% cheaper to build. 10% less trade penalty.
    • [Pro] No speed penalty in deserts.
    • [Con] Daily wages of troops in the party are increased by 5%.
Money is easy to to get so this is a pretty weak for an experienced player. Probably be a steamer/youtuber favorite though :razz:
Not unsure if desert penalty will be relevant enough.
The con is a non-issue, though form a design point I dislike giving a +money buff and +cost malice to the same Civ.

• Battania
    • [Pro] 50% less speed penalty and 15% sight range bonus in forests.
    • [Pro] Towns owned by Battanian rulers have +1 militia production.
    • [Con] 10% slower build rate for town projects in settlements.
Movement + is king for experienced players! With the Khuzait losing thier, this becomes the best option! Speed on the map effects every part of the game!
Militia is not important.
Slower build rate could be a legit con for the player taking a rebel town or other bad off fief! Getting the orchards up a few days late couple be trouble sometimes!

• Empire
    • [Pro] 20% less garrison troop wages.
    • [Pro] Being in an army brings 25% more influence.
    • [Con] Village hearths increase 20% less.
-20% garrison pay could certainly add up, but again money is kinda easy for experienced players so this isn't as good as something that gives a martial advantage. It's still better then the Aserai caravan bonus though! I mean this would be like 5K daily wage saved in most of my games
Influence + is decent, of course if you're not a vassal or ruler it's dead, but still.
Village heart getting hit is a very harsh Con and I expect we will see more rebellions and weaker factions in general for the AI empire as many empire towns already start with bad heart amounts compared to thier prosperity. For they player, it could be annoying too as the game goes on and prosperity of fief increases.

• Khuzait
    • [Pro] Recruiting and upgrading mounted troops is 10% cheaper.
    • [Pro] 25% production bonus to horses, mules, cows and sheep in villages owned by Khuzait rulers.
    • [Con] 20% less tax income from towns.
DEAD, these are not good abilities. Money... yeah you know what I think. Production.... I don't know what "ruler" means in this context but either way it's not so hot.
The Con isn't too bad but the perks aren't good so.... yeah sorry Khuzaits I'm dump'n you.

• Sturgia
    • [Pro] Recruiting and upgrading infantry troops is 25% cheaper.
    • [Pro] Armies lose 20% less daily cohesion.
    • [Con] 20% more relationship penalty from kingdom decisions.
Money, no thanks, it's okay though.
Army Cohesion WILL HELP the AI and is relevant to sturgia's map layout! Not super great for the player, but good for the AI.
Con, will have to see but it could add up to a disadvantage to staying in strugia as a vassal for a long time if you're loosing more relation when you choose sides in a election. Could lead to more defections on a long game too.

• Vlandia
    • [Pro] 5% more renown from battles. 15% more income while serving as a mercenary.
    • [Pro] 10% production bonus to villages that are bound to castles.
    • [Con] Recruiting lords to armies costs 20% more influence.
Fun for RP games, not that useful. Production.... okay.
The CON may noticeably hurt the AI and slow down thier expansion, the player can deal with it though.

SO in short Battania is my top pick with a strong martial advantage in +movement and also a real punishments I' a little worried about in my playstyle.
Khuzait is in the dumpster.
Empire might be good for player's who struggle with money in mid game, but trouble for AI
The reats are fun, cute but don't really give a great advantage or disadvantage.

Back
Top Bottom