Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I think the removal of the patch altogether is sus.
It has to do something with the presumably accidental release of the work on the new Elephant DLC.

I think the patch is kind of good regarding modding and multiplayer although I'm only interested in SP changes. The thing is performance should be fixed as soon as possible(Ofc couldn't try the 1.6 yet but I believe that's what is mainly meant about 'fixing the problems of 1.5.10' in the patch note).

image.png
image.png

image.png

"Elephant DLC"
Wait what is the context of this. Did they really leak elephant dlc? Or am I just dumb

I'm glad they prioritized mod support with this patch. They need to get them the tools they need asap.

Now they need to get them the battle terrain feature so they can start building custom maps.

Believers were telling us 1.6.0 was a legacy patch
giphy.gif

It's quite a shame, really. They need to start focusing patches on specific features at this point. Need to improve mod support? Then stick to that until it has been ironed out, etc etc. Otherwise, this game is going to flounder out really quick.

It's quite a shame, really. They need to start focusing patches on specific features at this point. Need to improve mod support? Then stick to that until it has been ironed out, etc etc. Otherwise, this game is going to flounder out really quick.
There's nothing in here to inspire me to re-install it, so yeah.

So disappointed....

1.6.0 is little more than another band-aid / plaster then.

It's honestly a paracetamol tablet given to a man with a sucking chest wound and his intestines hanging out.

Back
Top Bottom