Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont know why, I dont know whats different, but I am optimistic about this one.

Perhaps its the Dev involvement lately or the rather optimistic (in comparison) speculation in the patch notes or the nice weather outside. But I am optimistic.
The patch being 1.6 and not 1.5.11 should be clear indication that it's a bigger patch than usual, hopefully. That in itself should raise optimism by a notch, so I am excited.

I do not mean ill for bringing this up, but this is not our first rodeo. From past experience, they will find a bug that will not let them launch that patch today. Or there will be a big bug that will be present in this patch that will make gameplay not enjoyable.
I am pretty confident that this time it should work usualy they only go to steam.beta.test when they know that there are no large problems and they just do a last short test

I am pretty confident that this time it should work usualy they only go to steam.beta.test when they know that there are no large problems and they just do a last short test
Would you make a SteamDB thread here where this energy can be summoned every patch and we can keep up to date with possible rumblings that you and other DB trackers are on top of?

Kind of figured it wouldn't come out since it's Thursday. I believe I read about how they only release near the start of the week in case there are major issues that they need to fix before the weekend.

Last edited:
Kind of figured it wouldn't come out since it's Thursday. I believe I read about how they only release near the start of the week in case there are major issues that they need to fix before the weekend.
Usualy they only keep fridays free of patches, it happened pretty often that they release patches on Thursday.

Also they have released patches at 9 PM before so they still have time. I think if we get the patch it should come in the next hour perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom