Taleworlds picks favorites and bans people on the whim of their friends' pleas

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday a current of EU clans invaded NA duel servers looking to cause mayhem and destruction with hordes of warriors sizing up with each other. These nerds wore the tags of KOH and were disturbing the sanctity of our holy server. However the forces of light led by the holy order of SYN arrived to drive the invaders away. These nerds hence threatened to have us all banned and that they would called upon their scapegoats at TW to have their will answered. The warriors of SYN ever being the warrior philosophers that we are responded that banning us will only further bloody the NA comp scene and that if they wanted to practice their dark ways they should ask TW's not to ban us but instead to give them a private server. However it was not ment to be and upon awakening one of our holy warriors awoke to the sight I show thy hence...

unknown.png

He was accused of breaking the rules of the duel server and thus banned from existence for the sum of one day. Yet the nerds who invaded our realm had also broken the rules of our land and have yet to be brought to justice. I have but one word for this... SAD!

TaleWorlds needs to stop favoriting Europeans. They are the ones that get private servers, special treatment, NA's are the ones that get banned for saying anything they disagree with. I bet you if I said Trump 2024 in chat and a liberal got offended and reported me for it they would ban me.

TRUMP WON THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

CORONAVIRUS WAS STARTED IN A LAB IN WUHAN

THE CHINA PLAGUE WAS MANMADE

JOE BIDEN & KAMALA HARRIS ARE ILLEGITMATE

TaleWorlds needs to stop favoriting Europeans. They are the ones that get private servers, special treatment, NA's are the ones that get banned for saying anything they disagree with. I bet you if I said Trump 2024 in chat and a liberal got offended and reported me for it they would ban me.

TRUMP WON THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

CORONAVIRUS WAS STARTED IN A LAB IN WUHAN

THE CHINA PLAGUE WAS MANMADE

JOE BIDEN & KAMALA HARRIS ARE ILLEGITMATE
Reported for hate speech, Taleworlds please deal with this bigot.

I was just getting ready to change my post, but since you are keen on insults, how about you make the sardonic tone more obvious you prick?
Yeah because in your original post (which you've now conveniently edited to just say "Hate speech?" lol) you talked of bull****, calling me "sensitive" and saying "omg this is what's wrong with our country" for a post that was clearly sarcastic. It sounded stupid as hell, hence why I called you a moron. If you don't want to be called a moron, don't sound moronic. Simple as.

I was just getting ready to change my post, but since you are keen on insults, how about you make the sardonic tone more obvious you prick? People post crap like this all the time. So Stuff off.
@MArdA TaleWorlds Please take action against this guy. I know the person he insulted in real life and he is going into a severe depression. If you do not take action I will.

@MArdA TaleWorlds Please take action against this guy. I know the person he insulted in real life and he is going into a severe depression. If you do not take action I will.
You know the guy who initially insulted me? That's wonderful...Take action? What are you going to do you? Explain it to me? LOL...What are you going to do buddy? Please.... just be quiet kid.

Take action? Here's some action.... :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: lol...

So the dude is in severe depression? Maybe that's why he is unhinged and antagonistic, that makes sense. Now run along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom