What does the community want?

Which one of these best applies to you at the moment?

• I play Bannerlord Multiplayer

• I would play Bannerlord Multiplayer if we had dedicated servers.

• I would play Bannerlord Multiplayer if we had multiplayer mods.

• I am a mod developer and am waiting for MP mods support.

• I am a mod developer and I need more SP modding support.

• I would play Bannerlord singleplayer if it were expanded further.

• I only play Bannerlord Singleplayer and am not interested in the Multiplayer experince

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, when adding suggestions it is important that they are aligned not just with our personal needs but with the community's needs. If TW see a suggestion that is not aligned with the playerbases needs then they are more likely to ignore it.
Say, people pushing for all the development to be focused on MP, would be ignored just because TW's stats show 50%(or maybe 70% we don't know really) of people aren't really interested in that. Or mods even, we know that hardcore WB players can't wait for the mods, but how many of the current bannerlord players are even interested? We don't know that, it could be 10% or it could be 50%, we shouldn't underestimate how wrong we could be. If it looks different from their perspective we have to take that into account.

Oh, it does. It very much does. Also demonstrates how easily many of you 'forum veterans' can get so incredibly riled up by a single person and struggle to remain mature and civil. It's sad, but also entertaining.
It's that person that got moderated for flaming, and not the forum veterans. If a person uncritically sings praises to a company, then who is the mature one, he or his critics?
Well, when adding suggestions it is important that they are aligned not just with our personal needs but with the community's needs. If TW see a suggestion that is not aligned with the playerbases needs then they are more likely to ignore it.
Say, people pushing for all the development to be focused on MP, would be ignored just because TW's stats show 50%(or maybe 70% we don't know really) of people aren't really interested in that. Or mods even, we know that hardcore WB players can't wait for the mods, but how many of the current bannerlord players are even interested? We don't know that, it could be 10% or it could be 50%, we shouldn't underestimate how wrong we could be. If it looks different from their perspective we have to take that into account.
What's the point of this? "I don't know, but in many words"? Random speculation doesn't do anything. Find some data or ask if someone knows.

Last edited:
There definitely is a multiplayer community on these forums, but they spend more time on the dedicated section. From what I've heard, if you think people here are angry, you will have a hard time going through their threads :party:

Can't talk much about multi though, tried it at release, played a bit of commander but that's it.
Oh I am absolutely sure there is, but we don't really know how big, and more important how it is compared to the exclusively SP community. Or the modding community, the persistent world community, the cRPG community and etc. If we had a better idea of that maybe we could better understand why TW is doing some of the stuff they are doing, and why they are just ignoring some suggestions(spoiler: There could be a good reason). If we had actual data, we could tailor our suggestions to it, so they are considered more seriously rather than just "TW should focus more on whatever."

So yeah, I know the poll obviously doesn't represent the truth, but a gross estimation of it. What I hope is that it gets some people(say hardcore modded MP only players) start asking themselves(it certainly did me) if their point of view is really what most people want, or it's just the side of the community they have been most exposed to. This would allow for better communication with both TW and between community members.

It's that person that got moderated for flaming, and not the forum veterans. If a person uncritically sings praises to a company, then who is the mature one, he or his critics?

True, he did. Thinking about it, everything was just reactionary arguments. In that regard I'll just retract the silent judgment, heh.

Not only are you too optimistic (nothing exactly wrong with that), but you don't know what you're talking about. Like, you don't actually know what you're saying. You're just throwing random percentages around and are unsure. I suggest you pull back if you have nothing solid to work off.

Last edited:
The forum veterans, in my admittedly short time here, are the ones who tend to start to rage. OP got called a liar and deluded for being overally positive about a game, so I think that would spawn rage. Everytime I’ve seen these arguments about people being a **** to people who “white-knight” for TW always use the excuse as of having waited for a long time therefor letting them act however they want to TW devs and the people who make points in favor of them.

You did start out answering his question peacefully, and your perspective is not not valid, however you can’t claim the title of being the mature one in this thread just because you don’t like something.

The forum veterans, in my admittedly short time here, are the ones who tend to start to rage. OP got called a liar and deluded for being overally positive about a game, so I think that would spawn rage. Everytime I’ve seen these arguments about people being a **** to people who “white-knight” for TW always use the excuse as of having waited for a long time therefor letting them act however they want to TW devs and the people who make points in favor of them.

You did start out answering his question peacefully, and your perspective is not not valid, however you can’t claim the title of being the mature one in this thread just because you don’t like something.
People that haven't been sucked into the whole "I'm allowed to rage because I waited too long" seem to actually be able to engage in a conversations. The rest just say the same thing over and over again.

Not only are you too optimistic (nothing exactly wrong with that), but you don't know what you're talking about. Like, you don't actually know what you're saying. You're just throwing random percentages around and are unsure. I suggest you pull back if you have nothing solid to work off.
Like this thing here. What the hell is anyone supposed to do with such a response in a thread that is supposed to encourage mutual understanding? If you want to engage in a productive conversation I suggest that YOU pull back from high handed comments like this and explain your point of view. You know maybe it's not that I don't know what I am talking about, but that you haven't attempted to understand me. OR you understood, you disagree but are too lazy to explain it so you just say "oh you don't know what you are talking about." That's quite an arrogant way to approach fellow community members and is bound to create only disputes and not positive conversations.
(By positive conversations I mean such that lead to positive results, not just "blindly praising TW")

We could discuss this for pages and pages, but the OP is not looking at the obvious current problem in perspective. In short, imho:

The community, apart from a quality product, fun and with longevity projection through a lax modding system, wants:
  • New ideas and perspectives
  • Collaborate
  • See confidence reflected
  • Be really listened to
  • Avoid potential pitfalls
  • Clear and concise explanations
  • Pleasant and reliable treatment

What the community needs is something only Taleworlds has to find out. Basically this:

rUg19.png

Oh I am absolutely sure there is, but we don't really know how big, and more important how it is compared to the exclusively SP community. Or the modding community, the persistent world community, the cRPG community and etc. If we had a better idea of that maybe we could better understand why TW is doing some of the stuff they are doing, and why they are just ignoring some suggestions(spoiler: There could be a good reason). If we had actual data, we could tailor our suggestions to it, so they are considered more seriously rather than just "TW should focus more on whatever."

So yeah, I know the poll obviously doesn't represent the truth, but a gross estimation of it. What I hope is that it gets some people(say hardcore modded MP only players) start asking themselves(it certainly did me) if their point of view is really what most people want, or it's just the side of the community they have been most exposed to. This would allow for better communication with both TW and between community members.
This just seems pointless to me. There is a general consensus among the "communities" about what they think Bannerlord should be, even if it's not focusing wholly on individual niche things. The MP people want a better MP, the SP people want a better SP, the Modding people want better modding... actually, EVERYONE wants better modding. In fact, where exactly will you find people who say "I think the SP is useless and I don't care that it sucks, I play MP" or "I think the MP is useless and don't care if it sucks, I play SP"? I think everyone wants all these departments improved and focused on, even if it isn't important to them specifically. All of them are important. Nobody is deluding themselves into wanting something nobody else wants but thinking that everyone else wants it. This is a non-issue. Oh, and the people who somehow think the game is great as it is and doesn't need improvement in all areas, are irrelevant to the picture.

This just seems pointless to me. There is a general consensus among the "communities" about what they think Bannerlord should be, even if it's not focusing wholly on individual niche things. The MP people want a better MP, the SP people want a better SP, the Modding people want better modding... actually, EVERYONE wants better modding. In fact, where exactly will you find people who say "I think the SP is useless and I don't care that it sucks, I play MP" or "I think the MP is useless and don't care if it sucks, I play SP"? I think everyone wants all these departments improved and focused on, even if it isn't important to them specifically. All of them are important. Nobody is deluding themselves into wanting something nobody else wants but thinking that everyone else wants it. This is a non-issue. Oh, and the people who somehow think the game is great as it is and doesn't need improvement in all areas, are irrelevant to the picture.
Well, that is just your point of view. Look at the poll on the top 50% of people say they play only SP and don't care about the MP.
I don't think the "general consensus" is as general as you see it. If anyone is too optimistic, that is you here. Thinking that SP only players really care about the MP aspect is what is overly optimistic. Maybe it's an issue that you are failing to see, and by failing to see that, you fail to understand half of the community. That's a BIG miss.

Furthermore I don't think there is anyone here that thinks the game doesn't need improvement. This thread is about game improvement.

Again, we go back to people bashing posters that say ANYTHING positive about the game. Look, whether you like it or not, there ARE players that enjoy the game in it's current state. Yes, they know that there are issues and, yes they want to see it improve, but they CAN say something that is not on the "TW is useless" side of the spectrum.
What this guy said, I really hope you read it and take it to heart:

Steam db most played games, web archieve, Warband rank throughout the years. There is no data before 2015 so we are looking the rank of Warband at least 5 years later its release. Three samples are selected for each year.

Now let's see Bannerlord.

I was planing to get more data on Bannerlord but for some reason steam db charts and its table stopped loading even if I enabled java script in my browser.

There is no EA excuse here after 8 years, I think. Warband mods made it clear what community wanted. As I said again and again, if TW just made improved version of Warband Diplomacy Mod, their avarage rank would be at least 30. Same goes for Multiplayer, like Orion or like Rhade stated in his well reasoned post at March 19 2018:
I suppose that the inclusion of Battle would seem like a victory and like it's time to cozy up together and set down the points being made by the disgruntled people out there. Assuredly, I'm happy about Battle still being included, however, I don't think anything was lost in translation, and there was no miscommunication, the more I think about it.

The competitive community is expected to compete in a game mode on a server list in the back of the room that no one uses while the "official matchmaking" mode is Skirmish? Is it really a logical conclusion that anyone halfway interested in competing in anything whatsoever would make their way past that big shiny "Play" button in the first place? Sure, Battle is "included" in the same way that mods are "included." They're out there if you look for them, but they aren't the official way of doing things, and the majority of people aren't going to give them the time of day. This changes little but to say that in the strict definition of the word, Battle remains inside the game's code, but the spirit of the message ultimately bares out that the alienation of the competitive community still exists due to our very clearly preferred game mode will not be used for the game's official competitive mode.

The fact still remains that we are the competitive scene, and you are introducing an official competitive mode that is not what we are happy with, even if "Battle" is on a server browser somewhere that 95% of the competitive players won't even know they should look for in the first place. The fact also remains, as well, that you are the development team and you can decide to do whatever you'd like and we can't do a damn thing about it besides talk and make noises. I've done that, and I've tried my best to stay calm and have a civil conversation; to make fair points, to try to bring our views to you in a way you'd understand and you could come to the table with us on. It's clear from Callum's responses about how these things are already decided, and the weak attempts at trying to talk about collaboration and to express a concern for our preferences flies in the face of when that actually used to be the case. A guy from nK -- Styo -- was one I used to play in Warband's original Beta with, said it best:

There was no thought here of doing this. I've been telling Lust for years and years, "Hey man, we're here if you want to reach out to us and have us give feedback for Bannerlord's testing or any kind of implementation. And, if not us, we hope you go with AE or any of the other clans. Just pick a group and use our knowledge, use what we have here when you're building the next game."

Clearly that wasn't listened to.

I'll respond to a few points that jumped out at me, but honestly, I'm pretty convinced at this point that my efforts here are being wasted, and that I should spend my time doing things that are actually productive. From the tone of these responses, it's clear that the only interest from the other side is to appear sympathetic, but ultimately, the subliminal message is that they're going to whatever they like, and we can deal with it.

This is not a comparison done in good faith. You seem to think that because you used a server browser in Warband to access a Battle server, and because you use a server browser in Bannerlord to access a Battle server, that it's a direct comparison. It isn't.

Bannerlord, as stated, will have a matchmaking system. This represents the main point of contact for any kind of competitive player. The absence of an "official" matchmaking system in Bannerlord then set all game types as potential candidates, and the community decided that Battle was best, and we refined it over almost a decade. Am I glad Battle may be an option? Sure. But it's still sitting on the back of a server list that most people are going to need to know exists in the first place, and most people aren't going to make their way to the server browser to manually look for an unheard of "Battle" game type when the UI leads competitive players directly to Skirmish when they hit "Play." Players won't know what they don't know, they'll simply assume Mount & Blade: Bannerlord's competitive game mode is Skirmish, because TaleWorlds has deemed it so, even if the already existing competitive scene completely disagrees, because TaleWorlds knows better than we do.

I read through the first 2-3 pages and saw you, Callum, trying to make half-amends and weak reaches for understanding. I can't go through and reply to every single one, but allow me to reply to a few here. Also, let me remind you when you and I sat down on Bladecast's Round Table, and you guaranteed me that you guys would be doing more to reach out to the community, promised that you'd be looking into certain topics -- I never saw any return whatsoever on those things. So, forgive me if I'm skeptical when you say things to the effect of you actually valuing community feedback with any real intention of applying it in a meaningful way.

On the one hand, you value community feedback, but on the other hand, you say "There will be no single-life game mode in matchmaking," despite the vast majority of players decrying this decision very loudly, almost in unison. Your constant response is "Trust us, it'll provide all these great levels of tactical decisions, and I have 1k hours so I know what I'm talking about!" I have nearly 2500 on my own, since Warband's beta. I'm sure the guys in AE, wK, Balion, TMW, or any major group, have massive amounts more, and when most of those people are telling you that you're making a very poor design decision that goes against the spirit of what we've come to enjoy, we should just accept you know best? More lives brings more tactical complexities than it removes? How many elite level teams have you or your random developers called for? Let's not kid ourselves, any mode besides the "official" mode is going to be a redheaded stepchild in all but name, for reasons I've already outlined, so at this point, it's almost superfluous for me to sit here and try to save Battle as it's evident it will simply be presented to us as a competitive afterthought. I quote you here as your aim being not to alienating your existing playerbase, but your accuracy here is worse than a Nord crossbowman, and that's being generous.

Classes and Perks belong in Call of Duty, not Mount & Blade, as customization was always a massive draw. BkS employed Coursers where TMW decided to bring Hunters, so we'll have the speed edge where they'll have the ability to handle more damage. We preferred heavy lances to Great Lances, which led to a reliance on Javelins when we had to face off against Swadians. It was a personal taste and tactics decision made depending on what faction, what map, and what clan you were playing against. We don't take helms because we're sexy and our swag levels are too high, and even while that sounds silly and superfluous, it was our conscious decision to taunt, incense, and save money at the same time. It was a choice. You are completely removing one of those considerations, but all you're going to do is list the positives about the change? No, let's talk about the negatives too, and you're cutting out a massive layer of tactical depth that you seem to prize when you're talking about other features. You can have all the reasons in the world, but you're still taking away choice. You are closing down the store and telling us to pick from one of 4-5 baskets pre-selected for us. I don't like the itemization changes at all, but if I have to list my grievances in order of severity, nothing outranks the choice of single-life-spawns.

I can play the "if" game too. *IF* there were new official maps released, *IF* there were new weapons or factions released from time to time, *IF* there were fresh content introduced to shake up the meta, *IF* the gold costs and usage stats were monitored and modified through patches in an attempt to balance in an ongoing manner, then choices allow for an ever-evolving meta to happen. Look at Starcraft, look at League of Legends; if Bannerlord wants to be this amazing competitive scene, then stop and do your homework. The metas of those two games are ever-changing, ever-evolving, because players are allowed to have choice, and the players respond to changes in the system by making different decisions. You don't see players being pigeonholed in an attempt to foster competitive play or tactical choices. That is the opposite of the model being used here, and I think between our two "if" scenarios, I'd put my money on Riot and Blizzard. Again, we are saying "if" quite a bit here, so let's cut the difference and arrive at the middle point and say that, most likely, the implementation will be moderately okay, and this will lead to very little variation being seen with very little reason to shift anything around.

I thought we were having a conversation? I thought you guys were open to community input? But, somehow, the decision is already made, and Battle will be relegated to a back wall where the weird kids hang out? You don't want to split the playerbase up, but you're basically sending your old community to a server browser while you're bringing in new people and telling them to push the "Play" button on the front page that will matchmake them into Skirmish while we, in the meantime, hit the "Browse Servers" button and find one manually to play on servers and in modes that the general public aren't really too aware exist in the first place? I'm not attempting to be difficult here, I'm actually just saying what you're not saying and what you're trying to avoid, and the more I see you avoiding the hard topics and the cold truths, the more I'm inclined to call them out. It's making it worse that you are just telling me that this car you're building, it has rockets on it, it has missiles and a microwave and all kinds of cool things, when I'm sitting here telling you that the tires are missing. The tires. Look at them. They're not there. Please stop making me point out the obvious by ignoring it and telling me about other things. You're alienating your competitive community, so my advice here is to take ours and make some modifications to Skirmish, and change the tone of "the decision has been made" to "hey, let's sit down and talk about how we can improve this."

Ultimately, as I said before in my other quite-long post, you are not For Honor, you are not DOTA, you are not anything other than Mount & Blade. Grow, evolve, expand, but stop trying to be something you're not, and stop alienating your community.

#nobattlenobks
See, people are warning TW for 2 years straight about what is going to happen and appearantly they are talking to a wall. Make no mistake, I don't like see toxic posts but you came out of nowhere then claiming there was no constructive criticism in the community then also claiming that people here are just toxic for the sake of being toxic. This behaviour of yours is also kind of toxic @gesha17

"Stop being mean to a company that sold you a product based on false promises" is not a piece of "advice" that anyone here is going to take seriously and it would behoove you to stop acting as though it is serious advice. The obsession with tone-policing needs to stop.

The game should be done by now and it should be miles better than Warband based on the time they'd spent and the resources they've had. It is neither of those and Taleworlds has given no indication that they want it to be. They have also clearly indicated that modders can go **** themselves, which is the final nail in the coffin.

We could discuss this for pages and pages, but the OP is not looking at the obvious current problem in perspective. In short, imho:

The community, apart from a quality product, fun and with longevity projection through a lax modding system, wants:
  • Collaborate
  • Be really listened to

What the community needs is something only Taleworlds has to find out. Basically this:

rUg19.png
I see your point, and it is true that Taleworlds is failing to see these things(I agree with every one of the points you make and I think they are crucial). However, there is a problem on the community side as well, and that it seems to be fuelled by an overall feel of "We are allowed to say whatever because we have waited too long"
Steam db most played games, web archieve, Warband rank throughout the years. There is no data before 2015 so we are looking the rank of Warband at least 5 years later its release. Three samples are selected for each year.

Now let's see Bannerlord.

I was planing to get more data on Bannerlord but for some reason steam db charts and its table stopped loading even if I enabled java script in my browser.

There is no EA excuse here after 8 years, I think. Warband mods made it clear what community wanted. As I said again and again, if TW just made improved version of Warband Diplomacy Mod, their avarage rank would be at least 30. Same goes for Multiplayer, like Orion or like Rhade stated in his well reasoned post at March 19 2018:
See, people are warning TW for 2 years straight about what is going to happen and appearantly they are talking to a wall. Make no mistake, I don't like see toxic posts but you came out of nowhere then claiming there was no constructive criticism in the community then also claiming that people here are just toxic for the sake of being toxic. This behaviour of yours is also kind of toxic @gesha17
Man, I posted links to steam charts in the OP, did you not read it?

I did not say there was NO constructive criticism, but that there is an air of "We are allowed to say whatever because we waited too long.". These are two different things. I also asked for only constructive criticism, and I must say, yesterday I did let myself a little loose with the comments, I must admit that.

Anyway..
What do you mean by "People are warning TW for 2 years?" What are they gonna do if TW doesn't comply? Rage on the forums? Well that seems to be only pushing new people away from the forums.

And yes, people are just being toxic for the sake of being toxic! Look at this post and the responses. What do you call that?

And it's the same people that post here, for some reason, the "forum veterans".
The real question is why this kind of behaviour is allowed by the moderators.

"Stop being mean to a company that sold you a product based on false promises" is not a piece of "advice" that anyone here is going to take seriously and it would behoove you to stop acting as though it is serious advice. The obsession with tone-policing needs to stop.

The game should be done by now and it should be miles better than Warband based on the time they'd spent and the resources they've had. It is neither of those and Taleworlds has given no indication that they want it to be. They have also clearly indicated that modders can go **** themselves, which is the final nail in the coffin.
This is an incredibly uninformed posistion on those who lean more towards TW and the state of modding itself.

Firstly, people like myself who say that you should be more polite when speaking out isn’t because I am worries TW’s feelings will get hurt. No, it is because any good criticism will be brought down by the amount of claims that the game sucks and there is no hope. Why should TW listen to that sort of criticism. Secondly, people weren’t attacking a company, they started bashing anyone who wasn’t completely against TW. It is kinda like a cult at this point. I have had good discussions with people who disagree with me, but so many people just lash out with insults.

Also, the modding point just isn’t true whatsoever. They said that they are adding and removing some of the internal values, keywords being ADDING and REMOVING. They also said they were open to further discussion.

You are operating under the assumption that TW actually makes an effort to understand what the player base wants, when every thing so far indicates that they do not. As others have said this are random numbers that show wishful thinking on your part, not facts.

OP got called a liar because what OP was saying is simply verifiably false. From where I am standing, he is the one raging because of being told that he is wrong (and @MadVader even went on to explain in detail why he was wrong). The way OP reacted to one of @Sundeki's post was definitely toxic and completely uncalled for, so much so that a moderator had to intervene. There are people who act like you say, but that is not what is happening here (well, one person did that, and they got muted for it).

By the way, @MadVader was a prominent coder in one of the most successful mods ever made for Warband (actually, more than one). I say this not to put him on a pedestal, but because it means that he has interacted with the WB community and he actually has a decent understanding of what the community wants. He was part of a team that delivered an incredibly successful product in this community (for free, mind you). So maybe think about the fact that the "old school" community has many such people in it, and you will see why it is kind of silly to see someone new to this same community trying to school veterans on what the people really want.

Man, I posted links to steam charts in the OP, did you not read it?
They don't have ranking among most played games though or am I missing something? I wanted to include ranking because I think it represents success more than player numbers throughout the years. Apparently five years old Warband were doing better than current state of Bannerlord with respect to rank.

"Adding and removing" internals when the modders explicitly asked for them to be removed is indeed telling them to GFY. You've basically told the people who are trying to get past the wall you built that you switched out a couple bricks and therefore that should do it. The wall is still there in its current form. Similarly, adding modifiers where they weren't previously is going to break existing mods for no reason other than "consistency" which it's already been pointed out in that thread is a reason that doesn't pass the smell test.

No, it is because any good criticism will be brought down by the amount of claims that the game sucks and there is no hope. Why should TW listen to that sort of criticism.
Taleworlds already "brought down" good feedback by ignoring the **** out of it for upwards of 18 months. Being nice about it clearly did no good, while being angry at least gets us a response along the lines of "No this doesn't fit our vision for the game". They didn't need any rageposts to help them with that. In a theoretical world where Taleworlds actually listens to feedback the forum never got to this point anyways.

You are operating under the assumption that TW actually makes an effort to understand what the player base wants, when every thing so far indicates that they do not. As others have said this are random numbers that show wishful thinking on your part, not facts.

OP got called a liar because what OP was saying is simply verifiably false. From where I am standing, he is the one raging because of being told that he is wrong (and @MadVader even went on to explain in detail why he was wrong). The way OP reacted to one of @Sundeki's post was definitely toxic and completely uncalled for, so much so that a moderator had to intervene. There are people who act like you say, but that is not what is happening here (well, one person did that, and they got muted for it).

By the way, @MadVader was a prominent coder in one of the most successful mods ever made for Warband (actually, more than one). I say this not to put him on a pedestal, but because it means that he has interacted with the WB community and he actually has a decent understanding of what the community wants. He was part of a team that delivered an incredibly successful product in this community (for free, mind you). So maybe think about the fact that the "old school" community has many such people in it, and you will see why it is kind of silly to see someone new to this same community trying to school veterans on what the people really want.
Which mod was he a coder for? I find it suspicios that he said "TW should simply remove the internal keyword". A coder would know that it's not "simply".

Furthermore, I've been a member of this community, I would bet longer than almost anyone here. I've contributed A LOT to the PW community. I was head admin along with one of my good friends from back then, for the biggest Server(EU_Union for those who remember) back then. That was right before the banking scripts were released and it was the end of our server. I also created a map, again along with one of my good friends back then, which was enjoyed by hundreds ofplayers. But that was a different time, and the forums MOST CERTAINLY felt like a completely different thing. So if anyone should be considered a veteran, that's me. But I don't go around the forum bragging about it do I?

Please show some respect for new players. You are not as cool or "old school" as you might think. A little bit of humility would go a long way here.
This is not YOUR forum, this is the COMMUNITY'S forum.

This reminds me of the 4chan psychos calling other ppl "Normies".

Last edited:

• Collaborate
  • Be really listened to

rUg19.png
Well put. More should join us on the ship of Hope™ that you are steering through the storm.

the whole forum has resolved to analogies, I feel like the bad grinch seeing people with even a glimpse of hope and happiness in these threads. its a cycle that keeps on going, from soon, to hope, to psychosis, denial and finally clarity; knowing that this game is just a lie.

Back
Top Bottom