Open Im stuck at my quest and cant progress

Users who are viewing this thread

I am told to meet Asbjorn in Ribe at the mead hall to continue the Invade England quest line.. but i already spoke to him there and now he is in my party and nothing has happened and the story has not progressed, is my game screwed??

The only thing I could recommend, is what I do, is make a copy of the Save Game file and update that copy every few plays; keep it as a backup in case this game-ruining glitch happens.

Go to: [Mount&Blade Warband Savegames] and copy [Viking Conquest] and store it another folder somewhere as a back up. Every few plays a store a new one. Then when the game implodes as is common, just try replacing the save file with your back-up or reinstall the whole thing and throw that save file in there; wherever that save was, it will leave off.

That's probably the best you can do. Just store a Save backup somewhere.

The only thing I could recommend, is what I do, is make a copy of the Save Game file and update that copy every few plays; keep it as a backup in case this game-ruining glitch happens.

Go to: [Mount&Blade Warband Savegames] and copy [Viking Conquest] and store it another folder somewhere as a back up. Every few plays a store a new one. Then when the game implodes as is common, just try replacing the save file with your back-up or reinstall the whole thing and throw that save file in there; wherever that save was, it will leave off.

That's probably the best you can do. Just store a Save backup somewhere.
yeah that looks like only way. I was really forward on that game starting from 0 makes me really sad

yeah that looks like only way. I was really forward on that game starting from 0 makes me really sad
Ya I've been there. Everyone who bought this for $15 or $20 has been there. lol It's sad the Developers are really not caring even about simple fixes. I don't know what's going on. But saving back-ups is the way pretty much.

Ya I've been there. Everyone who bought this for $15 or $20 has been there. lol It's sad the Developers are really not caring even about simple fixes. I don't know what's going on. But saving back-ups is the way pretty much.
Yeah. If I knew it I wouldnt buy it. Luckly i bought it for 6 TRY. Which isn't expensive but I wish it had same fun as Napolionic Wars. It just has an amazing storyline but doesnt have stable gameplay

Back
Top Bottom