Congrats TW - you killed your own game

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been queuing for captain for the past hour and nothing. This game is truly dead. At least put us in a match for gods sake. Or tell us what the reality of the situation is instead of "hurr durr 4 minutes". Its so incredibly sad.
Already told Taleworlds this "estimated wait time" is an old old mp feature from games from years ago. Most games these days show you the number of people queuing for your current queue and how long you've been queuing. The problem was they had this but it wasn't showing you how many were queuing for your game mode or even in your region, it was showing every region and game mode in queue.

There are better games out there for online play for sure. I'm just here to moan a bit over the matchmaking, m so tired of playing with randoms vs. groups/clans, I play for fun but bigger groups/clans of just 3 to 6 people have such an advantage it just isn't fun anymore, it makes me really wonder why I put myself through this since every 3rd game seems to be vs clan in skirmish, its a bit better in captain but still very frustrating none the less.

if-he-dies-he-dies.jpg

Sigh...I agree with Monkey 100%..Simply because it's the truth. Skirmish updates broke cap mode. Now, before any skirmish players will start to **** talk and cry, this is actually not about you, we don't blame you or your mode, I know, WHAT? !... believe it or not. The entire team of Dev's have been spending all of their time on making skirmish better, more balanced. It is so so obvious for every cap player. And they have been listening to every word you say. Just look at all the players that have received the feedback badge in skirmish. I've seen only 1 cap player with that badge, how many skirmish players have u seen with it? I hope, that TW will soon make all skirmish players satisfied with their mode. So they will stop crying every time we point out problems in cap mode.... To be fair, the only thing you can complain about, is the speed of the fixes and nerfs in skirmish, that is too slow. And ofc the changes that TW have imposed upon skirmish with out anyone asking for it, like crushthrough. But ask yourself this, Is skirmish better now with 1.5.9, than it were in the beta? Well in cap mode the beta was way way better and more fun to play. And now it's reduced to a pathetic unplayable version of itself.

Last edited:
Sigh...I agree with Monkey 100%..Simply because it's the truth. Skirmish updates broke cap mode. Now, before any skirmish players will start to **** talk and cry, this is actually not about you, we don't blame you or your mode, I know, WHAT? !... believe it or not. The entire team of Dev's have been spending all of their time on making skirmish better, more balanced. It is so so obvious for every cap player. And they have been listening to every word you say. Just look at all the players that have received the feedback badge in skirmish. I've seen only 1 cap player with that badge, how many skirmish players have u seen with it? I hope, that TW will soon make all skirmish players satisfied with their mode. So they will stop crying every time we point out problems in cap mode.... To be fair, the only thing you can complain about, is the speed of the fixes and nerfs skirmish, that is too slow. And ofc the changes that TW have imposed upon skirmish with out anyone asking for it, like crushthrough. But ask yourself this, Is skirmish better now with 1.5.9, than it were in the beta? Well in cap mode the beta was way way better and more fun to play. And now it's reduced to a pathetic unplayable version of itself.
Lmfao, no skirmish is not better than it was in the beta. Sorry I broke your world.

Lmfao, no skirmish is not better than it was in the beta. Sorry I broke your world.
Again, you make this personal. You hear the word "skirmish" and feel you can add something positive, but you can't. Like little you did anything...Skirmish is better than in the beta, you just cry. I guess you read the first sentence of my post only...It's not a post about skirmish, you get it?

Both skirmish and captain players would kill their mother if she talked badly about their gamemode.

You're a different shaped drool in the same loo.
I am nothing like you. You are the rich and privileged kid, living a protected life, with no clue about the real world. And all you do is to complain and ***** about the color of your 800 HP Lamborghini. While I am poor, blind, deaf, 99% paralyzed and more dead than alive.

I am nothing like you. You are the rich and privileged kid, living a protected life, with no clue about the real world. And all you do is to complain and ***** about the color of your 800 HP Lamborghini. While I am poor, blind, deaf, 99% paralyzed and more dead than alive.
At least i am not poor, blind and deaf.

Guess who winnin life ez

Not much winning in being a hypocrite
You trying to explain how calling skirmish and captain both drools is hypocrite -> ?

EDIT: after some fine research i have found out that drool does not in fact mean a turd, thus replace the meaning of drool in previous responses to turd. I apologize for the inconvenience of not properly pooping on skirmish and captain

Last edited:
Both skirmish and captain players would kill their mother if she talked badly about their gamemode.

You're a different shaped drool in the same loo.
You have a very strange relationship with drool!

Edit: I'm going to go ahead and assume that kids have taken back and re designed the word drool for self empowerment

Edited edit: looked above...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom