About BFC and KKG balance

Users who are viewing this thread

If only there was some way to reduce arrow damage, something that you could put in between your soft flesh and their sharp sharp arrows. Maybe it could even be something you wear? That might reduce the effectiveness of these units a bit. Unfortunately, such a thing is unfathomable. Now I must go back to saving up for my 500,000 denar Coat of (aluminum) Plates.
the problem is not in archers damage, but in the fact that the AI does not understand how to resist them
IMHO the most powerful cavalry in Vlandia, I won many big battles that I had to lose, only because the AI did not send his cavalry (the most powerful in the game) to my archers from the flanks - it just attacked forward and crashed against my arrows
but this post is not about AI, but about the fact that the low cost of maintaining t6 units allows you to make armies exclusively from t6 units - Ultimate t6 units against which the AI cannot resist - and this is BFC and KKG

Now the game is in EA and the developers are still working on it. But soon the game will be released. There will be a lot of advertising and promotion, there will be many new players - this always happens.
When this happens, there will be many guides, streamers, videos (how to become a god).
I’m sorry that you don’t understand this.
Can you remind me how many guides come out for any good big games? Look in Google, how million requests per year in the world, for each game where can you dominate?

There are only ONE ways to get a stable economy:
+ workshops + towns and castles with high prosperity + skills for workshops and "Price of Loyalty"
The rest of the economy paths are NOT stable:
1. Caravans die like flies, especially when war breaks out.
2. Forge in the late stage (when one sword costs 100k + gold, but it is long and tedious and requires constant cleaning of the entire map).
3. War - war does not always happen, and war does not always happen against a strong enemy.
And so, as you can see the first path is the most stable, guess what the player will choose if he finds out how to get stability?

The advantage of BFC and KKG army is that you almost never lose them. This is an almost eternal army. That is, having a stable economy with an eternal army, the game does not give difficulties and everything becomes simple - this is an imbalance!

P.S. Veterans Respect is one of the most critical skills for a late game. Which allows you to get a large number of premium troops of the 4th level.

I do not want and will not persuade anyone. As I wrote at the beginning, this is just my reasoning. But I guarantee that when the game is released, there will be millions of guides on how to become a god, and this path will become popular.
At this rate, by the time this game is RELEASED every one will be burnt out on it. It is an inherent problem with EA titles. Regardless, your point about people making videos and it making every one use imbalanced methods to conquer the map giving them a boring experience is just irrelevant... because it ASSUMES that everyone playing the game PLAY LIKE YOU PLAY. From what I've seen when it comes to videos on this game is most people play this game using some sort of constraints and they use their creativity to create a unique narrative and goal. That is fine if that is not for you and you would rather play like some sort of optimally tuned robot.... but you might end up realizing that this just is not the game for you. Maybe go try a Total War game, crank it up to expert and you will HAVE to play optimally or you will be crushed.

the problem is not in archers damage, but in the fact that the AI does not understand how to resist them
IMHO the most powerful cavalry in Vlandia, I won many big battles that I had to lose, only because the AI did not send his cavalry (the most powerful in the game) to my archers from the flanks - it just attacked forward and crashed against my arrows
but this post is not about AI, but about the fact that the low cost of maintaining t6 units allows you to make armies exclusively from t6 units - Ultimate t6 units against which the AI cannot resist - and this is BFC and KKG
You are talking about strategy in a game where mounted units flail around like a T-Rex trying to hit things with a sword, where "heavy" armor is marginally more protective than a tunic, troops that should be the equivalent of a rat in the warehouse are the main way to train recruits and horses slide through infantry ranks like olives in a jar of pickles. You are putting a tie on a pig.

At this rate, by the time this game is RELEASED every one will be burnt out on it. It is an inherent problem with EA titles. Regardless, your point about people making videos and it making every one use imbalanced methods to conquer the map giving them a boring experience is just irrelevant... because it ASSUMES that everyone playing the game PLAY LIKE YOU PLAY. From what I've seen when it comes to videos on this game is most people play this game using some sort of constraints and they use their creativity to create a unique narrative and goal. That is fine if that is not for you and you would rather play like some sort of optimally tuned robot.... but you might end up realizing that this just is not the game for you. Maybe go try a Total War game, crank it up to expert and you will HAVE to play optimally or you will be crushed.
okay, I agree with you, I have a unique playstyle, but I found this path not because I wanted to, but because I did not agree with the game.
I do this in all games, if something annoys me or I disagree with something, I start looking for the OP path.
Here I found it too, and as my life experience shows (for example, in other games), when I find this path and start talking about it (or make a video), other players also find this path and start talking about it (and making a video).

Life loves smart people, sheeps play with cheats, others go with the flow...

Look at the YouTuber "LegendofTotalwar". At least I watched him playing the Warhammer series and he just cheeses the game on the highest difficulty. A genius in my eyes. Off topic end.

Look at the YouTuber "LegendofTotalwar". At least I watched him playing the Warhammer series and he just cheeses the game on the highest difficulty. A genius in my eyes. Off topic end.
Yeah you are right about that but that is kind of the point... He is playing as optimally as possible and I agree it is just cheesy and I don't enjoy playing Total War that way. It is just as cheesy as running an army of 200 Fians and 200 Khans Guards and then complaining that you are steamrolling everything.

The real problem is that the devs have just seemingly left this game in such a sorry state for such a long time. People are angry because they made a KILLING off ea sales and instead of doing the honorable thing and put that money back into the game, it appears they have used the money for their own means and left us hanging. There is NO EXCUSE for there being NO MEANINGFUL CONTENT OR UPDATES FOR THIS LONG.

The real problem is that the devs have just seemingly left this game in such a sorry state for such a long time. People are angry because they made a KILLING off ea sales and instead of doing the honorable thing and put that money back into the game, it appears they have used the money for their own means and left us hanging. There is NO EXCUSE for there being NO MEANINGFUL CONTENT OR UPDATES FOR THIS LONG.
I am an optimist, I want to believe that the development of the game is "secret", and the developers want to surprise everyone at the release
P.S. yes i'm naive, but otherwise life is boring :roll:

Back
Top Bottom