Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Level progression + armor customization is considered. Okey, what about mastery customization & extentended character creation customization?

MP need radical improvements for totally custimazed fun gameplay(haters gonna hate).

Customization is amongst the last things that should be worked on currently. The game has some fundamental issues and promises that need to be taken care of. Then we can talk about customization.

Customization is amongst the last things that should be worked on currently. The game has some fundamental issues and promises that need to be taken care of. Then we can talk about customization.
Everything works in iteration, well that's how it should be anyway. Who knows what the army of interns is up to.

I assume the radio silence means they're actually going all-out in this next update. I say that every time but it seems like they've neglected MP the past few patches so they can release something worthwhile with the next. I'm hoping for almost a total overhaul of balance and possibly mechanics.

It has been just about a month since the latest hotfix appears to have destabilized multiplayer servers :Ɛ

We are blindly believe this game.
I assume TW thinks "nobody is playing anyway so let's not to do it"

s-d21b0d44b1b708b082e2f27f000dfd219d40f214.webp

Last edited:
By my calculations, which are heavily in favor of taleworlds, i predict 1.6 will be released somewhere between the time we colonize our solar system, or when we send a manned spacecraft to the Andromeda galaxy, which is the nearest galaxy to our own.

With this, my calculations also suggest we will be able to witness the last star dying in a magnificent explosion turning it into a black hole by the time 1.7 releases if we are lucky.

I'd say y'all should stop complaining, there is still plenty of time

Warriors of Calradia,
Welcome back for a new update on what we have planned for the upcoming months. First and foremost, we are working on the stability of our game servers. We are aware of the current issues and we already fixed some of the problems. Fixing the server issues is our top priority. We have many new features almost completed and ready to be experienced by you all:
  • In-game Voice Chat is in the final testing stage and will be going live very soon.
  • Duel Mode is in the final polishing stage and will be going live very soon.
  • Observer Mode is in the final testing stage and will be going live very soon.
  • Sound Occlusion is nearly done and will be featured on the next beta.
  • Many MP HUD and Lobby UI improvements have been finished.
  • Improvements on the Reporting Tools have been finished, including Kick Player and Mute All functions.
  • First part of the Level Progression system is nearly done, it will, later on, tie in with the Customization System.
  • Lots of new badges have been added.
  • Work on new Siege maps is almost complete and work is in progress on new Skirmish maps.
  • Fixes and Improvements on current maps are being made.
  • Improvements to Matchmaking Experience.

We are also working non-stop on improving and balancing the game following player feedback. We have been sending more frequent balance patches straight to live servers as promised and more will follow.
Current issues we are working on that are in various stages of development:

Combat
  • Knockdown/Get up and Dismount/Get up animation improvements
  • Certain swing related inconsistencies
  • Adding recovery delay to missed kicks
  • Crossbows being too accurate and too effective in close range.
Skirmish Mode
  • Cavalry being too impactful
  • Infantry being less impactful
Captain Mode
  • Separation of some Perks and some Troop Stats for Captain Mode
  • Ranged AI not being effective enough
  • Cavalry AI not being effective enough
  • AI abuses by player Captains
Siege and TDM
  • Increasing the cost of Cavalry units.
Other features that are in progress and are expected to arrive further down the road:
  • Customization System which allows the players to unlock new pieces of armor by playing and customize their characters.
  • Ranked Mode with Ranked Matches and player skill ranks.
  • Battle Mode. A single-life per round game mode.
hello? anyone there? I've been in it since 2004 - MP scene has gone from thriving to literally dying and we are feeling very ignored - did you really fix SP boardgame issues before fixing the month old server crashes? we are literally volunteering to make your game successful and therefore desperately trying to shove money into your pockets for free - goobi plz

Back
Top Bottom