Resolved A.I. Nobles Not Continuing Their Lineages/ Not Marrying & Reproducing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: While playing in the game, the noble leaders of other factions die off and do not leave any heirs. This happens to other clans, not just the ruling clan, in any given faction as well. The result is the number of notable characters reducing/ dying off every day without replenishing the pool. This leads to, for all intents and purposes, faction collapse as there is only territory in a faction's name, but no characters to defend it.

How to Reproduce
: My suggestion would be to begin the game, and wait for characters to die off over years of in in-game time, and you will observe that no noble characters have gotten married or had children, and the factions stand, but with no one to lead them.

Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version: Version 456.71
PU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 6 core processor, 3.60 GHz
RAM: 31.9 GB DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Seagate FireCuda 1 TB 2.5" 5400RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive

Thanks for the update, have fun!

In my current 1.5.10 campaign, there is many clans that have only males in them. Several have died off when last grown male died, and a bunch of kids just went poff into the void.

The problem is a bit two fold as well, because you want your character to get married, and your brother, and then you have your younger siblings. when they come to age, and eventually offspring. of yours and rest of your clan. If you not fast enough, the ones you would want to get hitched to get married to someone else. But the crux is your charm and persuation skill. When your younger siblings come of age, it's turn mostly into grab whatever available. If you play long enough for your offspring to come of age, it turn into a "Is anyone still alive out there"?

- Why can't kids of a clan that implode be adopted into another clan of that faction to avoid a lot of characters just fade into history.
- All rebel clans so far just a bunch of dudes, no females. Never seen any one in such a clan end up get married even the clan join a faction.
- The village leaders, guild merchants, townies etc should have families, that could be a source for fresh blood. Would like to see your companions could get married as well. The game need a lot more characters to keep the world alive if you play for a long time..

Back
Top Bottom