[W5D] Warband 5 Day Cup

To fill the time between tournaments we have decided to host a really short 8v8 tournament so teams have something to do as they are waiting for the next big thing.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[W5D] Division A (Standings and Fixtures)

Users who are viewing this thread

The ****’s your problem? Quick tip: if your team does worse than the one you’re insulting, shut the **** up. Norman is a far better cav than you’ll ever be, so maybe don’t chat **** when you have nothing to show for yourself.
Bro dont even try. I dont like this norman loser who posted **** video about me and my brothers and wrote **** in it like "nice team " cus u won at the end by luck even if u lost every scrim to us xD then won official just beacouse nazgulus broke our ts. Greetings to Vincent and Bullez, rest odf u are just ****ers. I can really enjoyed it u wont answer me on steam, but Youre trashtalking here about us xD EKIPA TO NOSI

Last edited:
The ****’s your problem? Quick tip: if your team does worse than the one you’re insulting, shut the **** up. Norman is a far better cav than you’ll ever be, so maybe don’t chat **** when you have nothing to show for
The ****’s your problem? Quick tip: if your team does worse than the one you’re insulting, shut the **** up. Norman is a far better cav than you’ll ever be, so maybe don’t chat **** when you have nothing to show for yourself.
????

Bro dont even try. I dont like this norman loser who posted **** video about me and my brothers and wrote **** in it like "nice team " cus u won at the end by luck even if u lost every scrim to us xD then won official just beacouse nazgulus broke our ts. Greetings to Vincent and Bullez, rest odf u are just ****ers. I can really enjoyed it u wont answer me on steam, but Youre trashtalking here about us xD EKIPA TO NOSI
Azorekt do us a favour and be silent. This talk is not needed from you, or Gibby. Yet if I have to choose a side I’d choose Gibby’s on this due to the fact he has a valid point and you’re being incredibly childish.

bro watch out or cops are coming for u

greetings back to you, watch out, if you write longer paragraphs you might use up the few braincells you have left

Who asked, u lost as always. Find a work ??
Aa5zYRw.png

I'd like to face u guys up in the next tournament, but dunno if we'are worthy. We lost to BlueStripes by one round. Then u beat us 9:5 so feel free to name BKP the best team in Warband. Good luck in the future, im done. Lets stop this ****

Back
Top Bottom