corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

I won't be sorry that I couldn't tour india before I die.
Meanwhile, this is an example of how much the whole world needs family planning, education and equitable resource sharing.

It's already common practice to deliver bodies to the Ganges god.
Now it's just multiplied because of the large amount of dead people.
And the bodies do disappear/dissolve because they are organic. It just takes time.

I meant it seems like they expected the bodies to instantly disappear. Just sorta wondering what was going through their head and how they thought it was going to fly off the radar. ?

Prime minister of Norway - Erna Solberg - has announced that Norway will permanently stop the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
And the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is still on hold. All after advice from a group of experts.

Fatality (active subs+translate+start at 0:30)

:sneaky:

pfizer(biontech)

275 cases in 5 million is probably approaching the natural rate of occurence. News outlets are basically no better than Facebook now, parroting these articles that merely suggest that the vaccine might cause <insert health problem here>, knowing full well that people are going to run with it and draw that conclusion.

I dont care that 'ppl may react" thing; just because of my posts (that i share only) here. I care about corona related news. And, some of these news probably caused some EU contries to stop using some vaccines. So, there can be some really important things from corona related news. And, seems good to me to check & share & talk about news here.

pfizer(biontech)
If i dont remember wrong, i shared -black fungus news- few days ago. And, shared other two; today. So, how can this be double posting? There was days before my new post. I know editing option, but after days, cant i share news in new post as they are hot?
(couldnt send this question in conversation, because i cant see who is angry)

Last edited:
I've got my first shot in about an hour or so, already pretty tired from a broken rib so I'm really hoping it doesn't fug me up

Yeah, first round was pretty okay, aside from a sore arm for two days.
No sleep, because I seem to have struck a coincident episode of insomnia* to boot, but I called into work so at least I get an early weekend.
Anyone else feel a bit dizzy, by the by?

*I know it's a potential symptom, but I already had one before the shot, too.

Pfizer available here, but when the time come to me. I'll go for sinovac if possible.. Its weaker than pfizer, but made by traditional method, & at least preventing death. Just like i need. Another option is tellin myself that live fits home & stay at social distance with no vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom