Multiplayer Server Crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we get some sort of official communication about the MP siege crashes? Siege servers crash nearly every other game now and means people leave en masse and don't come back. I regularly see a server with 120 people in it and it will crash a map later and mean there's 20 people in at until it fills up again an hour later.

I think we all understand the game is early access/beta or whatever but this is ridiculous and its even more ridiculous that there's been no official comment or communication at least acknowledging there's an issue and if TaleWorlds is currently working on it. I think you guys underestimate how many people bought and played warband for multiplayer...

Edit: Should add that the last update from devs that i can see was in February... were not asking for a miracle fix here just some communication.

Surprisingly server crashes were almost nonexistent until new ui change and intermission loading screen. Now it's almost as bad as it was a year ago. Really kills the remaining server populations.

It has been aknowledged several times in several threads. You can use the search function to find those threads.

However, they have never said anything more then 'we're aware of the issue'.. Maybe it's on the 'soon' to be fixed list :mrgreen:

Its becoming a meme at this point. Im beginning to believe TW devs are incompetents that are unable to code something that doesnt come with crash issues. Either that or they need to get rid of this garbage can of a server provider

Edit: Should add that the last update from devs that i can see was in February... were not asking for a miracle fix here just some communication.

iu

It has been aknowledged several times in several threads. You can use the search function to find those threads.

However, they have never said anything more then 'we're aware of the issue'.. Maybe it's on the 'soon' to be fixed list :mrgreen:
They actually said that they will and are trying to fix it. But they are not capable of fixing it. They simply cannot find/remove the cause of it.
Thats a big problem tbh :grin:

They can't fix crashing because they have to do the important things first, like a word filter that is impossible to turn off because we're all children.

Back
Top Bottom