C'mon Only 2 Kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

vertibird

Recruit
My wife is Yana (Khuzait) who is 27 years old, she gave me 2 kids. But I cant get 3rd one ever. I waited in towns and hideouts forever. Also put her in town, improved relations etc tried everything. She is not giving me 3rd kid!
What shall I do ?

I am not a ruthless husband. Gave her a small dagger and a tshirt with a sumpter horse. Lets see how many looters she can defeat ?

Man, it was quite an adventure! After Yana had her accident, I go flirted with Phaea. When I searched Meritor to get his approval, I realised that he is taken prisoner in a Battanian town. I staged a prison break and knocked down all the guards with my trusty blacksmith hammer and now I am married with Phaea ?

My wife is Yana (Khuzait) who is 27 years old, she gave me 2 kids. But I cant get 3rd one ever. I waited in towns and hideouts forever. Also put her in town, improved relations etc tried everything. She is not giving me 3rd kid!
What shall I do ?
You just gotta save, wait 10 days(or whatever works for you) in town with her and then re-load and try again until she gets pregnant.

Don't need relations or wine & sheep or any other nonsense ?
3rd kids chances at 27 isn't too bad, 4th can be annoying though.

You just gotta save, wait 10 days(or whatever works for you) in town with her and then re-load and try again until she gets pregnant.

Don't need relations or wine & sheep or any other nonsense ?
3rd kids chances at 27 isn't too bad, 4th can be annoying though.

This hits it dead on. You don't have to give them wine and cheese. That is for real women, and I hope out demographic can tell the difference.

If saving and reloading bothers you because it sounds cheesy (and it is cheesy), Just wait. At 27, the odds are you'll get that third child. Ananda is right -- 4th is iffy.

Current playthrough without cheesy reloading -- My spouse and I have 4 kids, and brothers and their spouses have 3 and 5. Wives are all too old now, so they are safely in towns governing.

My second wife gave birth , then died at a siege assault (Dont know how she died). At least I have got a new baby now ? I am going to find my third wife!

I just realize how stupid is wife-husband relation in this game. No gifts, no spending time togehter, no tournaments dedication, no poems, no duels. Just 6 random dice rolls, give head of family 2 cows and 1 sheep and keep her/him in party to make babies then throw into trash.
No courtship, no way to improve relations (I had about 10 relation with my potencial wife, after marriage -1...), relations doesn't matter, doesn't even affect chances for babies.

Even mod with brothels is more immersive and "romantic"

I just realize how stupid is wife-husband relation in this game. No gifts, no spending time togehter, no tournaments dedication, no poems, no duels. Just 6 random dice rolls, give head of family 2 cows and 1 sheep and keep her/him in party to make babies then throw into trash.
No courtship, no way to improve relations (I had about 10 relation with my potencial wife, after marriage -1...), relations doesn't matter, doesn't even affect chances for babies.

Even mod with brothels is more immersive and "romantic"
It's like Borat was in charge of this feature.

14c0f057abec6dabfc5be48cbbd0d904fef889a8781eee667984089207daf998.jpg

Back
Top Bottom