New game bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

karaghak

Recruit
So, after some months I decided to play again this new version. After some hours I became vassal and got the mission of raid 5 villages. Well, now if I try to open the quest menu the game crashes. Always. Anyone here with this issue too?

Hello, I am just experiencing the same crash now! Whenever I click quests tab, game crashes %100 of time. It also crashes when doing other things. But for the first 15-20 hours I never experienced any crash. I dont use any mods btw.

Considering you crash in multiple parts of the game reliably, open a thread in the support forum and describe your problem. Then follow the following steps (the url should be the one you see when you create the thread in the support forum).

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
The closer your save is to the crash event the better (I think).

Considering you crash in multiple parts of the game reliably, open a thread in the support forum and describe your problem. Then follow the following steps (the url should be the one you see when you create the thread in the support forum).

The closer your save is to the crash event the better (I think).
I try to open a thread but it says:
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • The minimum number of prefixes requirement for this forum (1) has not been met.
  • Please select a prefix." What should I do?

Ok , chose status: unresolved prefix again and its posted this time. Thanks for the help, now I only experience crash in quest tab but I'll post again if I experience another kind of crashes. But now it happens %100 of the time whenever I click or press J for quest tab.

So, after some months I decided to play again this new version. After some hours I became vassal and got the mission of raid 5 villages. Well, now if I try to open the quest menu the game crashes. Always. Anyone here with this issue too?
You have been smited by the God of the fields and the Harvest Queen! No raids for you!
Make sure you don't have any old mods in your module folder, verify(validate?) your steam files.
Restart you PC every couple hors in case it's a memory leak issue.

Hello, I am just experiencing the same crash now! Whenever I click quests tab, game crashes %100 of time. It also crashes when doing other things. But for the first 15-20 hours I never experienced any crash. I dont use any mods btw.
And you too! What God did you offend! (But try what I said above)

You have been smited by the God of the fields and the Harvest Queen! No raids for you!
Make sure you don't have any old mods in your module folder, verify(validate?) your steam files.

They say a holy man was living in the last village we raided , we are doomed eternally ? I dont have mods installed but I'll verify steam files.Thanks!

Validated steam files, game crashes when I try to open quests tab. Taleworlds said in other thread its fixed and will be included in the next patch. I hope they upload a hotfix because its nearly game breaking (lets see how far I can go without quests tab :smile: )

Back
Top Bottom