What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

The follow-up post with future plans is still planned and in development, you'll all be the first to know when we have information on when it's coming out.

The follow-up post with future plans is still planned and in development, you'll all be the first to know when we have information on when it's coming out.
Thanks for responding. I hope the irony in "planning and developing a post about future plans and development" was intended :rolleyes:

Can we have early access to the draft of the follow-up post while we wait? We can give feedback as it develops and make it all better!

Can we have early access to the draft of the follow-up post while we wait? We can give feedback as it develops and make it all better!
Lmao its more likely I win the lottery tomorrow. They are not going to expose themselves to us, it would force many "too complex" answers to many requested features.

Can't wait to see it, I've seen people suggesting you consider the game pretty much done and I really hope it's the strategic/diplomatic layer is not even close to being finished. AI decision making, no control or even suggestion for what your companions should do, I could barely move outside my settlement in my first playthrough, as my kingdom kept declaring war on neighbors while still being at war with other neighbors. Abandoning sieges of a weak unprotected settlement while the camp is 95% ready, cause they just decided to siege another settlement instead (of a strong enemy who we just decided for some reason to declare war against).
I didn't play Warband, but I've seen the topic comparing missing features and, well, Warband seems like a great, deep game.
Apparently you still want to improve the game after the official release, so I just hope to read about the plans soon.

Sure, early access games can be delayed. However when the delays are constant and consistent AND the communication is poor too, it is entirely justified for people who have paid money to complain.

Don't spout that rubbish. Nobody has ever bought an Early Access title thinking "there is no implication that this game will ever improve." Taleworlds straight out said that Bannerlord would have a bunch of new features by the end of development, most of which still aren't in/aren't working. TW even said they expected it to be finished in a year. But they never said "the end result could be literally anything".

Taleworlds have a PR department which they barely use. They don't need you to defend their failings for free.

If they don't complain now, then when the game releases in a broken state people similar to you will say "well why didn't you complain before release? It's too late now."
Complaining about flaws in an EA game so they can be fixed is a good thing. Complaining that TW is working very slowly and communicating poorly is accurate and justified. Randomly throwing insults at the devs and each other isn't helpful, sure.
At any rate, "toxicity" is just a less stupid-sounding way of saying "I don't like what you're doing, stop it."

283fb29c2eb488f80f4a82cd089aa76e252d9c66b47dcf496c28843a14293da6.jpg

The normal meaning of the word "entitled" is a good thing, not an insult. As in: You are entitled to get what you paid for.

I agree with everything but that. For all we know, all these white knights are the PR guys.

Perhaps we get the missing post once they released 1.6 because it is supposed to be a larger step to the finish line then all the last updates

Perhaps we get the missing post once they released 1.6 because it is supposed to be a larger step to the finish line then all the last updates
It would take more than a round patch number to get Callum to do his job.
Even if they drop something new of bigger value, it will be buggy and poorly designed, so there's never a good time to say something nice about the future of the game.

Thanks for responding. I hope the irony in "planning and developing a post about future plans and development" was intended :rolleyes:
Devs are being efficient with their work. Everyone knows the first step is planning a plan and only then you start planning how to apply the plan.
roll-safe

Back
Top Bottom