Resolved Dragon Banner quest failing after 590 days and difficult settlement capture

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

p1tch

Recruit
Summary: This is my second playthrough of the game - started playing in the Fall on Epic Games. Basically I get to an abstract number of days in the game and then the Dragon Banner quest fails. In my first playthrough it was around 480 days. Had to save scum then kept hitting an arbitrary limit, but managed to use a cheat to teleport to a town to succeed. Waited 6 months to this current playthrough and it just failed on day 590. From my browsing the forum I see that a year is only 84 days, but this is still 250 days early. No cheats or mods on this playthrough.

Additionally, does the AI get a cheat or something when being attacked? Saw the Southern Empire was down to 2 settlements and 1 castle, under attack be the Northern Empire and the Khergit, decided to try and take the castle after seeing they have a major defeat. I manage to lay seige, then fight off random 90-100 unit lords 5 or 65 times, and then days later they manage to attack with an army of 900. One of their Settlements were being attacked and they still chose to attack the player attacking a castle. Seems that the player is always prime target making this part of the main quest nearly impossible (especially with a timeline of 10 years). I do play on "Realistic" which may make the battles harder, but I can't imagine easy will let my 170 party (4-5-6 troops) beat a 900 person army.
How to Reproduce: N/A
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello, after trying for so long our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Please let us know if the issue is persistent in beta e1.5.10 as well.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom